Shanghai Disneyland: IS it worth staying in the hotels inside the resort

Letran

Earning My Ears
If I would stay inside. It would be Toy story Hotel. But the descriptions on advantages inside the resort are so vague. I'm not really sure if you do get anything more for being a hotel guest if anything.

Ive been to WDW and i found it worth it to stay inside
California, Disneyland gives little benefits but still stayed inside
Paris, Disneyland and Hong Kong we did in a day trip so we did'nt

We plan to go for 2 days in Shanghai Disneyland in January. I'm torn if I should book Toy Story or just stay in the hotel we are in for the two weeks in Shanghai.

Cheers, any advice is appreciated

I think it's hard to say before the park is officially opened and there are no reviews yet. Paris doesn't have many benefits either. It's more the proximity to the parks is a plus. I love being able to walk to the park.

If you would do a Disney-destination vacation, and only stay in Shanghai for as long as you visit the parks, I would stay in a resort hotel. But for a 2 week trip, I wouldn't. I'm not a fan of hotel-hopping. Only exception to that rule would be if visiting Disneyland would be 2 consecutive days either at the beginning or the end of the vacation.

I would stay onsite for the days you plan to visit Disneyland. Looks like it will be an hour's commute on the train from the city. There don't seem to be many other benefits, except for guaranteed entry to the park (which may be useful in peak times). Since Disneyland is so close to the airport, I think it would work well to make this the first or last destination of your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter