Shanghai Annual Pass Questions and AP Hotel Discount?

orion2185

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, We are going to Shanghai Disney in September this year. We have worked out that it will be cheaper for us to buy the mid level annual pass, than buy park tickets. Just wondering what the current AP pass hotel discount is. We have already booked a room a Shanghai Disneyland hotel with a discount (months ago). Just wondering if the AP pass hotel discount would make our resort room cheaper. Also is there any reason to wait until we are at Shanghai Disney to buy our AP? Looks like you can now buy AP online. They are current offering a discount on AP and can't find when the discount ends. Just want to make sure that we can buy the AP with the discounted price. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We waited to get the AP (1/2 year pass at the time) till we got to the park. There was a discount offered online, but I had trouble using the online system that asked for ID numbers etc as it was targeted towards locals and was sold through Fliggy Flagship Store ... Not wanting to risk issues redeeming, I waited to buy it from the ticket counters.

Here's the thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/shanghai-disneyland-half-year-pass.3698980/#post-59754007

I have the AP, and have been told the AP discount for resort hotels is not always happening. I've only successfully booked it once. You must call to get the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!