Shall I start a podcast?

British_Steve

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Ive been listening to Disney podcasts for years and after this years trip to Orlando, I've been thinking of starting a new podcast as I feel like I can bring a little bit of happiness to someones day talking about what we all love... DISNEY!!

Has anyone ever thought of doing this or even started one?

Hi all,

Ive been listening to Disney podcasts for years and after this years trip to Orlando, I've been thinking of starting a new podcast as I feel like I can bring a little bit of happiness to someones day talking about what we all love... DISNEY!!

Has anyone ever thought of doing this or even started one?

As you said there are a lot of Disney Podcasts about, including The Dis Unplugged that belongs to the guys from this actual site, albeit from the US, I know of one or two British ones, I dont know anyone else on here who has started one but hey you can never have too much Disney....right! Why not!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!