Shades of Green

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
I’ve tried to look at the eligibility online but can’t figure it out. Does anyone know if UK veterans can book rooms at Shades of Green, or is it limited to USA servicemen / veterans only?

Brett is right, it's only US service people who can stay there but you can go in and use the restaurants if you are British Military. We've been before and it was fun.

I would recommend getting the defence Discount Card, available to serving and veterans.
Lots of good discounts, plus I got 10% discount at USA Under Armor shops, the same as in the UK.

Good discounts on BA (10%) and Virgin Atlantic (12%) plus other discounts on car hire, hotels etc

Well worth getting

https://www.defencediscountservice.co.uk/

I actually found out about that this week and I've already signed him up - thank you! All those flights that I've paid full price for - I could cry!!

I know I'm late to this thread but in case anyone else is looking, here is the eligibility statement in regard to foreign service members: "Military personnel of foreign nations and their family members when assigned or attached to a U.S. military unit or installation or on U.S. Travel Orders. "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!