Shades of Green Update

chucknrita

Mouseketeer
I just made reservations to stay at CR through SOG this coming December and found out that SOG is scheduled to reopen on Dec. 15. The CM said I could stay at CR to begin with then transfer over to SOG once it opens, but I decided to stay in CR for the duration. She also told me that REFRIGERATORS will now be standard in every room, due to customer demand, plus the usual coffee maker, iron, etc. I can't wait to stay there!

Debbie,
When in April 2004? We just may see you there...I'm contemplating late April/early May again like we did last year. The weather was so nice then...not too hot yet. Last month was a bit cold for me, especially since I caught a bad cold during the cruise.

We're planning on going April 18 - 26, 2004. We have been this week before and the weather was great. The last time we went was the end of June 2002 and it rained 70% of the time. We are also hoping to go back to CR the first week of July 2003. We are on the waitlist right now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter