Shades of green ticket question?

happydisfamilyof4

Oops...I guess we are now a happydisfamilyof5!
Question I hope someone can help me out with... We are taking advantage of the military hotel discount and staying 3 nights at Port Orleans Riverside, followed up with 7 nights at the Beach Club Villas. Can we purchase the Magic your Way Stars an Stripes 10 day ticket? I think if I recall you have to show your disney resort ID when purchasing the tickets for your length of stay as these tickets are only for those staying at SOG or Disney hotels--since we will want to buy them when we arrive our first disney hotel cards will only show the 3 nights at the first hotel. It is a $20 a ticket price difference with just buying the non-disney resort 10 day tickets, but with 6 of us that is a $120 difference. Maybe if we had our cards for the first hotel and a copy of our reservation confirmation for the following nights stay?

You should be fine. If they ask, just show them your reservation confirmation for the 2 different reservations. The only thing I have ever had to show at SoG is my military ID.

Granted its been almost 3 years since our last trip, but we only has to show military ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter