~~~~ Sew, it seams this trip wasn't the adventure we had planned! ~~ January 2018! ~~ COMPLETE 5/6!

Just have to write and say hi, I will have to try and catch up on this over the weekend. I wasn't getting alerts or anything that you were writing and then I found last night and saw you were. Loving the photos and hearing about the trip. All the stuff you are making is super cute, you are so talented. Looking forward to catching up with this over the weekend, in the meantime, take care.

Always enjoy your trip reports. We were there the same time as you and it was much colder than I expected. I'm glad we didn't leave our winter coats home.

I'm glad to hear you and Josh had a good time at the Target closing party even if you didn't stay long.

On Sunday it was mother's day here. So I had dinner at my parents house. That was nice.

We have had great weather here for a long time now. But winter isn't over yet so we can still get a lot of snow.

Yes - it was nice to see everyone!

That does sound nice! I hope you enjoyed your time with your family. :lovestruc

I know the feeling - I hope our weather warms up by the time I get back from Florida. We usually start to warm up nicely mid-March... So, I'll only have a few weeks of "hard winter" left when I get home. I washed both of my winter jackets yesterday - hopefully for the last time this season... I'll wash them again when I pack them away for summer - and this is only their 2nd washing, so I think I did pretty good with the white coat? ::yes::

What a great start to your trip! When I said you'd get there first I meant because I was on day two of my trip and didn't meet you until day 4!

So funny to see all the morning MK pictures! We were there too, and I checked the background but didn't see us in your pictures! I was so glad that it warmed up that day! You guys also got much better PP pictures than us! We only got Tink pretty much for all the magic shots.

That's me!! One again it was so awesome to meet you and the girls! It was SUCH a long time in the making and it was so fun to finally meet!

Love the nighttime pictures when you went back to MK as well, so much fun!

Tusker House is one of my favorites too!! Sken loves it there as well. We didn't get a chance on this last trip to go. I also love the early morning safari!

Hahaha - yah, I figured that part out, maybe it didn't translate in my typing? LOL

I always love looking for myself in other's photos - I have yet to spot any of us though.

Agreed!!! It was so fun to finally meet! :lovestruc

I love MK at night... but I hate exiting with the masses - we always try to escape before the madness.

Yup - Tusker House and Crystal Palace are our 2 must-dos on every trip, it's just not the same without those... Mostly everything else is negotiable. ::yes::

It was so great to meet you all. Em keeps asking if we can see "Miss D" again.

Awwwh! It was so fun meeting you all too! BTW - I keep forgetting to ask you... Can you PM me the pictures we had taken as a group at Epcot??? The Art Festival ones??? They didn't scan my MB for those - I think they only scanned yours? :scratchin I hope you have them anyways... I've already ordered my CD and my photos are disappearing by the day...

Love the Valentine’s day shirt you created!

Ooooh- SoG looks really nice. Was your room at SoG in the Palm Wing? Can anyone shop in the SoG gift shop?

Thank you - it's definitely a favorite for me!

It's nice staying there, for sure. We always stay in the Magnolia wing - we just like that location better, even if they are the *oldest* rooms on SoG property... We very much enjoy the short walk to the lobby and the location to the Java Cafe. ::yes:: And the view of the fireworks/pool. Though some of the Palm rooms are probably just as short of a walk... :scratchin

I think anyone can shop there??? But you need a military ID or a SoG guest pass to get on to the property. I do know that you cannot buy alcohol there with out a military ID... There were people in front of me in line one day, trying to buy a bottle of wine for their son's wedding on property - they were pretty upset when the CM working told them that the son (military member) had to come in and buy it, because they couldn't sell to them. :scratchin To be honest though - they do have Disney merchandise - but it's the same brand tags that is sold in Walmart and the like... It's not the actual theme park merchandise. ::yes:: It's tax free though - so that's nice. :)

I'm here and all caught up!

Unfortunately, I'm one of the clumsy people who has to use railing on stairs. Every time. And I usually come home sick.

Yay!! :woohoo: Welcome!

I usually do too, but I was super careful this trip... It didn't help me much though... ::yes::

AAAAAHHHH!!!!! You will LOVE it!! I've seen it 4 or 5 times now, and I just can't get enough. HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!

I fully agree with you!! On our vow renewal trip, we didn't get to our room til about midnight and it was seriously awful. Definitely not worth it. And I will NEVER fly in that late again.

I felt like this on our PP pics this trip, too! I couldn't figure out if we just didn't take advantage of enough of the ones we saw or if there weren't that many out? Not sure what got in the way but we only ended up with 396 even after I edited!

@Pluto0809 You have a Galactic Hero partner now!!

I cannot even remember what I was talking about here? LMAO... Was it The Greatest Showman???? If so, we LOVE that movie... I've only seen it once, but V has seen it in the theater at least 8 times... And she's dragged Carter back twice now. :lmao: She is obsessed. ::yes::

Yup - definitely NOT ever flying that late again... So, in the future.... Note to self... No more than a 2 hour layover anywhere, and the latest flight I will take will land before 7pm. ::yes::

We got a lot of pics! Probably close to what we normally do per day... Our issue was V getting sick - at the end of our trip, most of our pictures are just Allison and I, or like our last day - we missed the entire day in the parks - which means we didn't get nearly as many pics that day as we would have. I was surprised that there weren't any photographers in AK when we were let in early - like there were in MK... It would have been nice to have 1 or 2 posted on the path walking in... ::yes::

Hahaha - well, Ariana has gotten that score many times... Mine was just a fluke accident. LOL She is the true professional.

Didn't realize getting in that late was so bad. Sorry you had terrible food for the cost. Then to get a room you don't like. That just stinks, but you can't let it ruin the trip.

The Plaza is one of my favorites to eat at. The food is usually good and the portions are perfect. It is on the list to do this trip.
We are actually going to Scotland and England. This trip completely came up out of left field for us to go. So we are!

I don't blame you for cleaning the room down. I actually do that all the time. I know I'm one of those people. I just don't want to get sick. It's awful getting sick away from home. Been their done that - NEVER AGAIN (I pray)!!!!

All your pictures are great and of course your TR is getting me so excited for our upcoming trip. You are the best at doing DIS Meets. Way to go on your 999,999 points.

Enjoy your day!

Yah - it wasn't optimal, for sure. It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if we could have found food... That was really the clincher deal for us - we were so hungry.

Yah - it was really good... I was just so hungry yet from the night before, I could have had a lot more on my plate and been OK with it. LOL

Oooh - that sounds absolutely AMAZING!!!! Those two places are on my bucket list!

I'll likely continue to do this in the future - I am pretty certain that we didn't get sick from anything in our room... I am pretty sure we got sick from V not being as vigilant as the rest of us. ::yes:: Oh well, all better now.

Yay!!! Thank you! I am glad you are enjoying it! I love writing them so much! :lovestruc

Thanks! Have a nice weekend too! :)

Following along, love your TRs. We were in WDW the last week in January, so not too long ago. I can't tell you how obsessive we were as well about handwashing and using the antibacterial gel, all the time! We didn't touch anything without using the gel afterwards, even the menus. I am not normally that obsessive but with all the sick people walking around it was worth it, I guess since we didn't get sick. So sorry to hear about V and her illness, nothing worse than being sick during vacation.

Yay!!! Welcome!

Yes - it's so scary down there right now with all of the sickness... I haven't been following it much now that we've been home, but hopefully it's getting better rather than worse.

We are all better now, so that's good... Lesson learned - I guess... This is one instance where I was able to say "I told you so..." :lmao:

Oh my gosh, that magic shot with Pascal on V’s head?! Love it!!!

I didn’t know you got the pink MB! Didn’t even notice it in your pics you shared....until you pointed it out. Does go really well with that epic outfit though

It turned out so cute! I love it too!

I did... I would have gotten that one instead of my new red one, but I didn't realize they were coming out with that color... In the end - I ended up with both. It's a fun color though and nice to have something a bit different. ::yes::

Your new tops are really cute. I like the rose ones. V. looks cute in her 'stolen' top.
Congrats on booking your airfair to Europe. Sorry about the price. I bet the kids have grown a lot since the last time you saw them.
Liberty Tree is one of my favorite p;aces to eat. The Plaza is nice but I just like the other one better.
Today I have a weird shift at work 10:45 to 6:30. It should be interesting. My son-in-law aka my boss is on vacation and I've been covering for him.
The battery on my fitbit won't hold a charge anymore. Luckily I had gotten a new on for Christmas. I set it up last night. I'm still not sure of the band.
Enjoy your day
Liz

Thanks! It's so much fun making them! Yah, she is such a turd... I had to go into her room yesterday and "steal" it back, so I could wash it for my upcoming trip to Florida.

I am glad we did The Plaza... but if I had to choose again - I think LTT would win, hands down. I just love the Freedom Pasta. :lovestruc

I hope your shift went well.

Bummer - glad you got a back up for Christmas! Did you get an Alta?

Thanks Liz - have a nice weekend! :)

How great that you got airfare to Europe. The airfares are cheapest one year before the date you want to travel and then they just get more and more expensive the closer you get to your departure date. You can get lucky that the dates you want to travel comes on sale and then you can do a bargain and get a low price.

The shirts you made looks great.

I'm sure the trip with Suzi will be a lot of fun.

Nothing much is happening around here. It hasn't snowed for weeks now and most days there aren't a could on the sky.

I was supposed to start therapy riding again in late January, but sadly my riding therapist got some problems with her back, so the therapy riding has been canceled each week. The latest news is that she hope she is back and get start the riding therapy class in March.

My birthday is in early April and I'm already trying to figure out what cake I want to have :rotfl:
Last Sunday I was at my parents house and we started to talk about my birthday next year since it will be my 40th Birthday
I want to invite a few friends from other parts of Norway so we talked about when is the best date to have it since Easter will be right around the corner from my birthday.
I want to give my friends the date for the celebration almost a year in advance so if they want to come they can start to plan the trip

Yes - I wish I could have afforded to pay for our airfare a year ago... but now that we are paying cash for everything - we had to save and gamble a bit. In the end, I am OK with what we paid... We have seats next to eachother, so I can cuddle up and sleep (hopefully) on our way there.

Thanks! I am having so much fun making them! Though I do NOT need anymore clothes at all... I need to purge actually!

I am so looking forward to seeing Suzi and Bradey again! It's been too long!

I hope you get to start your therapy riding again... I always loved hearing about it.

Oooh that sounds like fun!!! And a great idea to get plans started early so many of your friends can come. That will be awesome! :woohoo:

Have a nice weekend Lillian!

Enjoying your trip report so much. Also Adore your bags so cute.

Thanks! I love sharing it here!

Thank you - I had a lot of fun ones this trip! I love planning my Disney outfits!

Have so much fun on your getaway with Suzi!!!

Thanks!!! I am super excited to go... I am mostly packed. I just need to double check that BFF's medium rolling duffel is still carry on size for this airline... :scratchin Hopefully - because I am trying to sneak my pillow along for this trip. :lmao:

What a wonderful vacation you and Josh are going to have. Three weeks is a nice long break.

Soooo excited! :wooho: But a bit nervous... I get home sick pretty easily. Not when I go to Disney usually - but when I go other places... And 3 weeks is a long time. Typically after about 9-10 days, I am "done"... I've never been away from home for this long. ::yes::

Just have to write and say hi, I will have to try and catch up on this over the weekend. I wasn't getting alerts or anything that you were writing and then I found last night and saw you were. Loving the photos and hearing about the trip. All the stuff you are making is super cute, you are so talented. Looking forward to catching up with this over the weekend, in the meantime, take care.

Hi!!! It's OK - I understand that people don't always get alerts, and also don't always have time to read... That's the beauty of a TR - people can read whenever they have the time. :lovestruc

Thanks! I am having so much fun... I think I am doing it mostly to make up for all the time I am not spending at Target. LOL

Have a great weekend and enjoy the reading! I'll be doing lots of updates over the weekend.

Always enjoy your trip reports. We were there the same time as you and it was much colder than I expected. I'm glad we didn't leave our winter coats home.

Awwwwh - thanks! I am glad you are enjoying them.

I was pretty fanatical about watching the weather before we left... I wasn't too shocked at how cold it was, but on our January 2016 trip - I was taken VERY off guard... So this time, I was prepared. Thankfully we only had one really cold day while we were there, the rest was tolerable - for us anyways. :) There was definitely one day where a winter coat would have been nice... :scratchin

Anyways - welcome! Glad to have you here and following along! :)

Three weeks in Europe sounds so amazing!!

It's pretty exciting - we are looking forward to having some time together... Though I am pretty nervous about getting home sick. I don't normally get too uneasy when I am in WDW.... but I really struggle in other places. The last time we went over - I cried the whole first night we were there - and I had my entire family with me... So, hopefully I don't get too home sick this time? At least I will have Josh with me... Though it's usually the girls that I miss the most - I am used to having Josh gone a lot - but not being away from them. LOL

**************************************************************************************************************

Phew!!! I did it!!! :woohoo: All caught up with replies!

Short update... Same ol' stuff really...

Another new shirt and bralette... LOVE, love, love this set! The shirt (again) is the V back version of the Stella - and I love that it's basic black. I did a highlow banded hem on the bottom (which I drafted myself) - it's hard to tell in pictures, but I wanted to be able to wear this top with leggings and with jeans... The bralette is the cross back version of the Bridgette - done in "Peacock" colored stretch lace... I just adore this color, it's beautiful in person. Both patterns (again) are by Made for Mermaids.

9AA22DFC-87AD-446C-8FB8-828BE46E0291.jpg
5E52F348-504D-4BCA-A7B5-6E77DA3FE281.jpg

Allison and I went out for coffee yesterday morning... I love when she loves me. LOL

4C1C6E3A-BB1B-4672-8A97-4F5283856AC6.png

After I got home - I promptly washed this coat (and my other one)... I didn't realize how dirty it was. :eek: Oh well, they both washed up really nice and my white is white again... I am so happy I Scotchgarded it like crazy before I wore it. ::yes::

And - I am pretty sure these are the very last pictures of my Target store... Everyone is done emptying it. There are a few co-workers staying behind to take down shelving, but I have no idea if they will take pictures? To me, it looks like someone ransacked the store and took everything... It's just not how I thought it would look - yet it's everything like how I thought it would look. It took me a while to even figure out the location of where these were taken within the store, as everything just looks the same now...

Not that it matters, because you've never been in my store... but this is taken in electronics looking towards the back corner of the store - which was once Seasonal. I've purchased many thousands of dollars worth of Disney GCs from those GC facings on the left.
66C46707-C59E-4B42-9D8D-CE2817FBF3D0.jpg

This is turning a quarter turn to the left from the above photo, in electronics looking towards the front of the store and the (former) cash registers.
BD488E51-4D60-4BC9-9806-97C31A9ABA9B.jpg

And this is the center main aisle... taken in domestics, looking towards softlines.
99DFBE38-4240-494D-9FAD-754B7C35FA9A.jpg

And that's it, our store is empty. :sad:

OK - on with life...

Today... Gonna do a few updates here... Gonna cut out another shirt pattern and maybe a couple of bralettes to work on over the weekend. It's snowing like crazy right now - and I plan to head into town at some point to see Dad - not sure if I will make it in time for lunch though? :scratchin

And then I will be lazy all day. I am totally packed for my trip - so that's a relief! :woohoo:

I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the upcoming updates. :lovestruc Prayers and pixie dust to all! :grouphug:

D~

Your new shirt looks great.

I never buy white coats because they get dirty so fast and I hate to wash coats.

The weather gets warmer here in April / May. So we still have a lot of winter left. I don't mind that at all.
On Friday the news paper made a big deal that this weekend was the last days of good weather and that we would get snow this coming week. When I look at the weather forecast of this coming week it does say no snow and sunny, but it will be cold if what they say is right. They say it's going to be 14ºF this coming week. That's cold because it's always windy in Tromsø so it will feel a lot colder than 14ºF.

Day 2 ~ Part II

After all of the photopass pictures... We were headed towards Expedition Everest... Only our favorite coaster in all of WDW!

First we rode Standby... The wait was about 10 minutes, though it was posted at 20...

CFD4926A-8470-4DA9-9F82-5A1B7F2C811F.jpg

Really enjoyed the signs in the standby queue!

62C92B78-5965-4A01-9D50-031DF03F88B7.jpg

4AC66B6C-6E81-401B-9802-7A4C21CD235A.jpg

0D235DE8-AF4F-46D4-83AA-D1A8D989A5B6.jpg

It was a great ride and I am glad we were able to ride once together in standby.

C89395C7-3652-4604-B531-9C78B0257879.jpg

Then we rode a bunch of times single rider... I am not posting all of those pictures though - because it's all just singles of us with random strangers. ::yes::

Then we rode at 10:30am with our FP... Always requesting the back car. ::yes::

DD5121F3-F89F-4976-BF92-B378DF3574B3.jpg

We had time to kill before our FOLK FP,so we decided to go see if the baby tigers were out on the Jungle Trek...

37104D85-EDD2-4A44-B040-C894FC815897.jpg

72E12B09-FCED-46BD-A81A-523CBFE8A9B9.jpg

They were out and they were so cute!

A78CA6A1-8D88-4A9C-91D8-289B0502043A.jpg

B9088824-77D4-4E06-B7AD-C98C1A07A794.jpg

C6FDBCC3-7033-4D99-BAD1-59F9FBFF6E9E.jpg

It was soooo crowded though and there were so many people smashed up against the windows, it was almost impossible to see them and even more impossible to get a picture. So the girls and I moved on..

Not realizing that the baby tigers were moving on as well, and there were more viewing locations...

I happened to get a spot by a window and the baby tiger came right up into the window by me - I couldn't believe my luck!!! Everyone else was still back by the other windows, and here I was front n' center to cuteness!!! :lovestruc

35F1D31E-021F-487A-8268-99528B605810_1.jpg

1426691B-E91E-4A42-8987-8E59CA0EB894_1.jpg

I was sooo excited to be sooo close - they are adorable!!! Like, truly, adorable! :lovestruc

We also had time before our FOLK FP to meet Dug and Russel... Sadly - Dug was in the "dog house" today and wasn't there - but Russell LOVED me and my outfit!

7DCEC861-ACD2-4602-8768-5FBC6DE21BA0.jpg

He even wanted to try on my Ears!

0649D23C-15E7-4300-9BD6-B84E67BB8602.jpg

F1B6561C-5A5E-49AB-8126-2FECB35C8525.jpg

Allison and I also did ITTBAB (V wanted to shop some more instead...)

CFED6CAB-3B32-492B-8D3F-D70344456BB2_1.jpg

While we were all smashed together under the tree, waiting for the doors to open - you know, it's crowded, dark and a chaotic mess down there... So the doors opened, and this guy in front of me - a taller guy - SHOVED the back of his arm into my face as we were entering - and totally pushed me back - it wasn't really painful, but it was very RUDE... Unbeknownst to me, the rest of his family was behind us. All he would have had to say to me was that his family was there, and I would have let them pass to sit together... Rather than shoving me out of the way and physically holding me back to let them through. I was just super annoyed ... Had my face not been plastered to the back of his arm for 30 seconds, I probably wouldn't have been so annoyed... but it was just rude.

Anyways... We enjoyed the show... Even though I had to sit next to "the guy".

395F0B06-7B4F-4699-8FE2-2C6E45E57CCD_1.jpg

After, we met V at FOLK... Another must-do for us... We just love this show! I had a horrible spot though, because I had a super tall guy in front of me, so I couldn't see the show at all... Again - just annoyed, I've seen the show before, so it wasn't a huge deal. I was happy, at the end, when the people next to us ducked out early, so the girls and I scooted over and I was able to get a clear view of the finale.

081BDC23-F828-4B4A-83AE-85AA692C6E53_1.jpg

478F8122-3E5F-42D6-8EAD-6039BA55451E_1.jpg

Immediately after, we had coveted FPs for FoP - which I was incredibly lucky to get. :woohoo:

So the girls and I made our way out of the FOLK crowd and headed towards Pandora via the back path... It's very beautiful!

061663D6-0086-4F72-AC16-2FAC3AE28AE7.jpg

4F0108E6-BB57-412D-839A-1804A443AC37.jpg

44077C23-FFAA-42BB-8E90-6A326C7F6068.jpg

BB84B5A8-603F-49B4-A048-8ADF7FD9A2A1.jpg

7E78700D-A11E-4074-81E9-5003A736655A.jpg

Then into the FP queue... Which admittedly was a bit creepy... It was very empty and errie - I felt like there should have been more people...

EB628CD1-B0C1-4603-BF59-2FB77EA59329.jpg

8BB61DAD-C3D8-4D9C-935A-AA4F87FB560C.jpg

Eventually, we found a crowd of people - so I felt better.

I was a bit nervous about boarding this ride, as I've heard that the ride vehicle is awkward - but we all got buckled in tightly and we were good.

The ride was excellent! I enjoyed it immensely. It's definitely a must do!

However - I do have a fear of heights, and during the ride, V announced "Wow Mom, we are really high up here!" Thanks kid! I intentionally didn't look around me, and just looked ahead during the ride... Now I was slightly freaked out - but I didn't look around even more now. LOL

After our ride, we needed a snack... So we got a Lumpia (basically a pinapple/cream cheese stuffed egg roll wrapper) - it was good.

037A427F-1E40-414B-A586-B4D70E76BD5B.jpg

We stopped for a few Photopass pictures on our way out of the park...

B77FC81A-8B47-49DB-AB4E-EE840643208E.jpg

We left AK at 1:50 via a direct bus to SoG. :lovestruc

Link to Day 2 ~ Part III

D~​

Last edited:
How lucky you got to get a great view of the tiger cub :lovestruc

How rude of the man at ITTBAB to SHOVED the back of his arm into your face :(
What a shame that you got a tall person right in front of you so you couldn't see the show.

What s fun day! I really want to try that lumpia....it looks good. I get terrible motion sickness so I’ve never done EE - Mark doesn’t get it and he said that one makes him a bit queasy, so no way. I worry about the same thing on FOP - even though I take Dramamine every day we’re in the parks.

The baby tiger is adorable!! I love that you can have those encounters at AK.

Love all of the new shirts and bralettes that you’re making - that peacock color is so rich and gorgeous!

Day 2 ~ Part III

The girls and I were happy for making the hourly direct bus to SoG... If you can time it right - this is the perfect way to travel.

Victoria and I were hungry, so we walked down to Evergreens to order pizza...

While we waited, we sat by the pool...

028CA5A8-FD68-4EFB-827D-F6D7888B43E6.jpg

And eventually decided to dip our feet in...

05D2B94D-DE98-4E04-AC2F-EE6E47C62050.jpg

All of us wanted to rest and take a nap... So I let the girls sleep while I updated my trip journal.

I let them nap until 5:45pm - and we got ready for our night in MK... It was the only night where MK had evening EMH while we were there and we wanted to take advantage.

WOW!!! The temps dropped while we were napping/resting! It was COLD!

Shady Shuttle ---> Poly ---> Monorail ---> MK at 6:30...

FF860738-57EC-4DB5-8E34-FF78F747EC0B.png

37F971F1-A5F7-4315-A8AF-8D7411F4EE62.png

We boarded the train to Fantasyland - our favorite way to travel in MK... Though tonight's ride was a bit chilly - at best.

999EE81D-4A95-400A-B673-47BDD58E74C4.jpg

F0A4722D-7F01-4E84-A3DD-A23334FE099B.jpg

She will always be my baby... :lovestruc

42D8C602-A541-4E24-BB5E-AC023105D00C.png

First on our list... Dumbo at night..

2E09E11A-843C-4E57-82C3-B98B8E3CF191.jpg

And V through the years...

007.jpg

008.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

2018... I know it's not sunny - but I made her pose this way anyways, LOL... And I am glad I did - even though we are only on Day 2, this is the last time V was in MK for this trip. :(
C396933A-A1BE-4EA1-ABA0-B4167C048738.jpg

Again... We are cold... And hungry. LOL The search for food begins... It was 7:15pm, and we soon discovered that EVERY c/s restaurant in MK closed at 7pm - even though EMH didn't start until 8pm. We soon found out - we should have gotten off the train at Frontierland, as it would have saved us a long walk. Stopping in every restaurant along the way, the first one we found still open was Pecos Bills - and though we've eaten there a bazillion times and it's saved us from starvation more than once - it's not a favorite.

V and I ordered the steak fajitas... They were adequate. Allison ordered a Southwest burger.. She ate it - she didn't review it for me.

48B04633-6ABB-4AA6-9487-48AABF6A1F1E.jpg

62D841B0-9979-4E93-ADAC-DC16B24C06ED.png

I wasn't feeling well at Dumbo - I had a weird few minutes of feeling dizzy and queezy... And being a bit paranoid of illness on this trip - I was a bit nervous. I stuck to eating mostly the beans and rice... Which if you know me at all - these are NOT foods I typically eat.

We decided - since we were back there anyways, we'd do BTMRR... I went through the line with the girls, intending to take the chicken exit - but once we got down there, there wasn't anyone around to escort me, so I just rode... I felt semi-OK - I was just being overly cautious. ::yes::

Being the hearty Minnesotans that we are... We decided we were freezing and EMH wasn't worth it.

At 9pm we started making our way out of the park, via Main Street, stopping for a few pictures... I was feeling better after eating, which was a good sign.

DB127130-98EF-4D27-A298-9BB1FB269508.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_408297382811.jpg

The Monorail line was still pretty long, considering the park had officially closed an hour prior. We finally boarded the 3rd monorail. Thankfully it wasn't too cold in line, with all of the people around us.

Monorail ---> Poly ---> Shady Shuttle ---> SoG

We were in bed at 10:15 with 23,588 steps.

Link to Day 3 ~ Part I

D~​

It doesn't sound like you had the best ending on day 2. But you all look happy in the pictures so it looks like the day ended OK :)

Looks like you had a really fun day. I'm glad you only had 1 cold day. That's usually what we would get when we went in Jan. too. It wasn't too hard to deal with when we'd just think how cold it was at home.

Your new shirts look great on you. Not sure how I would feel about the bare back one though, but I've never worn anything like that. They are very flattering on you though and it sounds like you're having fun making them.

My husband's check up appointment went well, but he pulled a muscle in his back when he bent over that morning to put on his jeans. So the doctor did give him a prescription for a pain killer. By the next morning though it was so painful he couldn't get up and I had to call 911 to get him to the hospital. They gave him some good drugs right away and did some tests. They are pretty sure it's a pulled muscle and they gave him more drugs to take home. He is getting better and they told him to keep moving. I think he was laying around too much after he got the stent. I will be glad when things get back to normal.

Have a great trip and hopefully it will be warm and sunny.

I am so enjoying your reports, it’s so nice that you and your girls have so much fun together!

I laughed because the first time I rode FoP and went through the fast pass line, I honestly thought we'd gone the wrong way and were in some kind of forbidden area. It's so empty through there and isoloated compared to the miles long standby line.

When we were there over the new year, I could not believe how cold it was. Our last park day was in AK, and the "feels like" temp was 38. It was so surreal! Now that I have dealt with all types of weather at WDW, I can firmly say I prefer it to be about 65 and sunny with no humidity. Too bad those days are few and far between :rotfl:

I love all the photos through the years. How fun to have those. Dumbo at night looks fantastic. It seems whenever we go we always stay for fireworks, but we don't do rides after dark, not sure why? I should try rides at night at least once .

The pictures of the baby tiger are precious. All your posted pictures are excellent.

Did that dude do that to you on purpose? What is ITTBAB?

You had FP for Lion King, but you were so far back from center stage. I may see this show for the first time on my next trip. Ive never been able to convince anyone to take the time out of the park day to watch a show like that.

I hope your weekend is pleasantly relaxing. : o ).

I cannot even remember what I was talking about here? LMAO... Was it The Greatest Showman???? If so, we LOVE that movie... I've only seen it once, but V has seen it in the theater at least 8 times... And she's dragged Carter back twice now. :lmao: She is obsessed. ::yes::
LOL we were talking about Mamma Mia! But, while we're on the subject, The Greatest Showman is FANTASTIC!!! I love it so much. I got the soundtrack and Jimmy is now very well versed in singing the entire thing in every character's voice :)

Hahaha - well, Ariana has gotten that score many times... Mine was just a fluke accident. LOL She is the true professional.
She is a pro :) We can all aspire to be like her!!

LOL. I didn't get my name up there, but Rob did. His was an ad for some kind of tea. His quote, "It's hot. -Rob" LOL

OMG, what a cutie!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!