Several Tranportation questions

Familyof6

Mouseketeer
1. We are planning on using Happy Limo for our transportation but I was wondering how people find out what grocery stores to request stopping at for the "grocery stop"? We will have two stops, one on the way to the Grand Floridian from the airport...what store should I request? and one from the GF to Port Canaveral...again, what store should I request? I really don't want to pay high prices of a little convenience store and I'm afraid if I don't tell them which store I want to go to, I may end up at 7-11.:rolleyes:

2. How late does the monorail run? I want to go from the GF to the Polynesian for dinner the night we arrive. I'd ideally like to go down to the beach after dinner and watch the Electric Light Parade. Will the monorail still be running after that is over? Also, is it possible to walk from the P to the GF?

TIA

Lisa:)

The limo companies stop at a real supermarket not a 7-11.
You can walk from Poly to GF. If the MK is open you can also go from GF to Poly by boat (the boat goes MK-GF-Poly-MK).

The driver should be able to suggest a good store for you. We use Happy Limo, and even tho' we don't use the grocery stop, our driver has asked us on several of our trips and has mentioned the stores...I don't remember which ones. But they will be able to take you to a regular store so you don't have to pay those convenience store mark-ups!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thanks,
I know you use Happy Limo all the time, which is why I looked into getting a stretch. I just have read a couple places where the drivers had taken people to little stores. I don't plan on getting very much. We are in GF concierge all but the first night of our vacation, plus Walt's suite on the ship so we won't need anything but diapers and maybe snacks of for the first night at WDW. Diapers are just so outrageous at those little stores. (contrary to what our accomodations may suggest, we are not wealthy--unless love counts--this "dream" trip is from my inheritance from my dear sister's estate)

Thanks for your help,
Lisa:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter