Several magical moments but is one iced the cake

madelinesmum

DIS Veteran
We just returned home Saturday and had quite a few magical moments while on our trip.
One moment, touched my heart and I just can't believe how something so simple made me cry.
Our DD, 5.....went to the MK on Halloween dressed as Cindrella, the gloves, the whole nine yards. We were eating at CRT that evening so she had to dress like Cindrella during the day and change at night.
We were in the center court area awaiting the new parade when an older cast member pulls her out in the street and twirls her around like Cindrella. It was so sweet, it was just as the parade was about the round th ecorner so the music was going. Made me tear up and the photos are just as sweet.
DD got several certificates, one for cotton candy tester of the day, one at the Hall of Presidents gift shop, got to ride in the front of the monorail and honk the horn, was an honary Canadian and got to stand with the CM to open and close the show. It was so CUTE! Got a free gift valued at 22.00 at the POP gift shop. There may be more but that's all I can think of.

Awwww, how sweet!!! From one Madeline's mum to another :thumbsup2 so glad that you experienced such a magical moment! :teeth:

Gotta Get To Disney! :moped:

I love the memories so much more than anything tangible, what a cool moment for you and your DD.

That was one special moment! To me, it's the smaller things like you had mentioned that makes it more magical.

We had a few of our own too and the memories, magical certificates and pictures will always be there to cherish when our DS4 gets older.

We were also there on halloween night and caught the 10:30 parade. Our little Superman (DS4) didn't make it, he fell asleep around 9 or 9:30. Wouldn't even budge for the parade. But DH took a lot of pictures and a little bit of video with the digital camera. Unfortunately, our camcorder didn't want to work that night :furious:.

Thats so amazing! Its so wonderful to hear stories like that. Because it really is a fantasy fairy tale for children. How much better of a time can your little princess have then to be Cindrella and treated as Cinderella would be.

Where did you get the canadian wish? I am canadian too how cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter