Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

thank you. I look forward to trying this attraction out. our last visit it wasn't finished yet:)

We love this ride. I'd call it a "fun for all ages" ride, rather than a "kids ride". Dumbo is a kids ride, by contrast. Certain thrill-seeking teens or young adults might turn their noses up at Seven Dwarfs (just as they might at Splash Mountain, for example), but almost everyone else seems to enjoy it.

We were undecided to use a Fast Pass for this ride at MK as we are all adults, we ultimately decided on Space Mt, Splash Mt, and BigThunder. We originally were going to go the singles line for Space Mt, but took a vote and 3 of 4 didn't want to do the Singles line at Space Mt. 7D you tube video looks pretty tame, although nice theming.

It would be hard to plan in advance, but if you are able to ride SDMT during Wishes, it's pretty spectacular! We were in the stand-by line on my sons 10th birthday, and it happened for us completely by chance, but it was an experience none of us will ever forget!

We were undecided to use a Fast Pass for this ride at MK as we are all adults, we ultimately decided on Space Mt, Splash Mt, and BigThunder. We originally were going to go the singles line for Space Mt, but took a vote and 3 of 4 didn't want to do the Singles line at Space Mt. 7D you tube video looks pretty tame, although nice theming.

FYI, there is no single rider line at Space Mountain.

Only Test Track, Expedition Everest, and Rockin' Roller Coaster have single rider lines at WDW.

I like this ride, just wish I could get my youngest to try it! I'll show them the video, thanks for sharing!

we have a trip planned for october and really looking forward to riding 7 dwarfs. it wasnt open the last time we visited, however i have been trying to look at wait times for reference in mde and it seems like the ride is "temporarily closed" a lot. is there a lot of problems with ride? i dont think it just weather because other rides are still operating when 7 dwarfs is closed

We just missed the opening of this ride the last time we visited WDW. We got a FP and are so excited to ride it this time. I hope it's worth the wait.

I'm really excited for this ride in particular, so much so that I don't want to spoil it for myself by watching the video... although it is tempting! pirate:

This ride is incredibly smooth! The queue is also very interactive, which makes waiting in line a little easier. Really great to ride during the fireworks if you can time it right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter