Settle an arguement please

yes, wothout a doubt, any inter european travel still requires a passport

When your country is part of the European Union, you only have to cary your ID-card with you when you travel within the European Union.

Yes travel between any European country requires a passport; although they don't stamp it anymore which is a shame :teeth:

Reid

Yes - However it is just for i.d purposes rather than to check wether you are allowed to travel so when we get i.d cards we will be able to use these within Europe.

:flower:

Jodie

I went last year by coach - don't ask - and we returned home to the UK in the middle of the night practically. We all had to troop off the coach, passports in hand, to wave them at a customs officer before they'd let us back in the country.

Being as how it was a Disney trip, you can imagine how thrilled the sleepy kids were to be woken and marched round a drafty office at midnight LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter