Sesame Street

Tink1017

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
It’s been about 2 years since we have been to Sea World and wondered if any of the “kiddie” Sesame Street stuff is opened with Covid guidelines? Thanks!

Yes, it is open. You can ride the rides and play in the kids water area there. When we were there on Saturday, the indoor place to take pictures with the characters was open (it had not been in August), although they had a barrier in place to prevent you from touching the characters (you stand somewhat in front of them). I can't say for sure, but I'm not aware of anything that was entirely closed in that portion of the park.

The things closed in Sesame Street are the little playground, and the parade

I’m glad to hear the water part is open. My little guy would love that. Thanks for your help!

The splash pad is being treated like an attraction. so if it's busy, they let in a certain amount and time how long they are in there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!