Service men/women to Keep in our Prayers...feel free to add to the list

My DH who I will call "Nemo" - is in Afghanistan right now. Second long deployment- first was to Iraq. We have two girls, 3 and 4mo. We are in NC.
Thanks!

Please keep my fiance' Bill, in your prayers. Also my cousins Keith and Ben. And the rest of their battalions/platoons.

Thanks!

My dh left in March for his third long tour in Iraq. He's with the 3rd ID that led the invasion into Baghdad in 2003. Then he went for a year during OIF3 in 2005. Now he's gone for OIF5 for what will be 12-18 months. You'd think we'd be "old hat" at this but it never does get easier. It's familiar, but not easy.

Anyway, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, just as I know we (and WDW) are in his thoughts.

SFC "Mac"

My dh left in March for his third long tour in Iraq. He's with the 3rd ID that led the invasion into Baghdad in 2003. Then he went for a year during OIF3 in 2005. Now he's gone for OIF5 for what will be 12-18 months. You'd think we'd be "old hat" at this but it never does get easier. It's familiar, but not easy.

Anyway, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, just as I know we (and WDW) are in his thoughts.

SFC "Mac"

I'm so sorry. I totally understand though. My husband is soon leaving for #3 of Iraq. He was there the same times your husband was. We are with the 101 and always next out of the chute after the 3ID. Godspeed to your family and I wish you a quick and safe deployment.

I do my best each day to stop and say 'thank you and godspeed' to all those serving. May they all come home safe, sound and very soon. And may all of you waiting for them have peace and comfort in your hearts :hug:

Mary Alice

Funeral services today for a local soldier, Sgt. Adam Kennedy, who died on Easter Sunday.

Thank you for your gallant service to our country.

God be with your family in this most difficult time. May you rest in eternal peace.

Sgt. Adam Kennedy, you will never be forgotten.

"You made us for yourself, oh God, and our hearts are restless, until they find their rest in you."

Three of my husbands soldiers were killed by an IED over the weekend and one is in serious condition...please keep them and their families in your prayers, pray that god will give their families the strength to get through this hard time...

SSG Jay Martin
SGT Alexander Funcheon
PFC Brian Bortello

and pray for a speedy recovery for the seriously injured soldier, I won't post his name as it was not released for the general public

Three of my husbands soldiers were killed by an IED over the weekend and one is in serious condition...please keep them and their families in your prayers, pray that god will give their families the strength to get through this hard time...

SSG Jay Martin
SGT Alexander Funcheon
PFC Brian Bortello

and pray for a speedy recovery for the seriously injured soldier, I won't post his name as it was not released for the general public

:sad1: :grouphug:

I will absolutely keep them all in my prayers.

Tsgt Michael Valfre (AF) and his family to your prayers. He is the father of 6....this is his 16th year in the service, he's been to Korea, and Saudi Arabia...yesterday he left for Iraq. His wife and children are so very sad, but so very very proud. He is my SIL and I love him as much as my own son.
God bless all of you -- men and women who are serving and You all at home who are anxiously awaiting their return. My prayers are for you all. :grouphug: Barb

My cousin is in the 82nd ID and he is currently in Iraq.

My prayers go out to all of our troops and families.:grouphug: :angel:

Please remember the daddy of my granddaughters. He left in March and he is in a Seabee unit for the Naval Reserve.

My friend's hubby has just signed on with Dyn Corp (?) as a contract position. He will be leaving on Thursday for Iraq. I am not sure of his duties, but I know that he will be gone about one year. Please pray for him and his family (wife and 3 children).

I pray that all of these service men and women come home really soon. It is so hard to watch them come and go. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you who are directly effective by this war. :hug:

My boyfriend is over in Saudi right now..he'll be there till December...

Plus my friend Louie Guise is being sent over to Iraq in October for his second tour..he's in the Army...

Please remember them!

My husband is on his second tour to Iraq , he has been gone almost 12 months and has been extended so we are expecting him home in Nov. He is a SFC in the Abn Infantry with the 82nd Abn Division out of Ft Bragg NC. Currently in the Tikrit Iraq area at a Patrol Base. My dd and I miss him very much and pray for his safety and all of the other men and women overseas.

wow-its been almost three years since i last posted on this thread-to add my husband-never dreamed i would have to come back and add dear friends-but please remember
SGT Sergio Vasquez-3rd Infantry Division-deploying in Oct

and SSG Leonard Zahn-HHC 1/68 AR BN, 3HBCT 4th Infantry Divison deploying for the 4th time in November.

Please pray for my husband Sgt. Jeremiah Phillips and the 83rd battalion Deploying Nov 07 for 15 months:sad1:

Please pray for my husband Jon. He is currently deployed flying B-1's into Iraq. I'm hoping he'll be back by Feburary 08!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter