Serenity Bay Cabanas

No. There are only 4 cabanas. But you can pick the closest from the BBQ if it's available...

yes. I think you should ask for the ANY cabana. If available....

Last edited:

Well, ... you educated me this am.

Thanks sooo much.

:rolleyes:

I did not mean to offend - if that's what your post implies - but I didn't want the OP asking for/trying to get/getting Cabana 4 thinking they were getting a Serenity Bay cabana and discovering that they got a Family Beach cabana.

there's one that's all by itself....the last one..i don't know the number, but that's the one we had an i liked not being next to another cabana..

there's one that's all by itself....the last one..i don't know the number, but that's the one we had an i liked not being next to another cabana..

Not really "all by itself":

Just the one furthest away from the entrance. Of course, the beach (with lounge chairs and people) is still right in front of it.

Last edited:
Not really "all by itself":
View attachment 268030

Just the one furthest away from the entrance. Of course, the beach (with lounge chairs and people) is still right in front of it.

the one we were in was not next to another cabana...it was further down...
perhaps it doesn't exist anymore?

this was back in 2012....

the numbering you show in your picture isn't the numbering that existed when i was there...

ok...i found a video where you can see the cabana we were in....
this video is of cabana 19 - NOT our cabana...but you can see ours in it...
go to 9:04 in the video and stop the video...
you'll see the cabana we were in on the far left....it's all by itself...

there were another 3 cabanas i think (4 all together)....grouped as 1 then 2 then 1....

since this is a video of cabana 19, the one i was in must have been cabana 21...

i'll look for pictures i took in our cabana to see what the number was..

and maybe i have some so that you see it was all by itself..

Last edited:
ok...i found our pictures on the computer..

we were in cabana 21....all by itself....much father down the beach...

the one we were in was not next to another cabana...it was further down...
perhaps it doesn't exist anymore?

this was back in 2012....

the numbering you show in your picture isn't the numbering that existed when i was there...

The numbers changed when they added the 4 new cabanas on the family beach. The numbers used to be 18, 19, 20, & 21.

The cabanas are now 22, 23, 24, & 25.

Sorry, I put the wrong picture up there, those are the massage cabanas in that picture. I'm not sure I have a picture of the actual cabanas, but, they are to the left of the massage cabanas. This is from google maps, you can't actually see the cabanas, but you can see the small sandy area in front of each of them.

They do feel a bit removed from each other, and the last one does feel more "by itself", since there's no neighbor on one side.

serenity bay.jpg

yes, we were in cabana 21.. ..

cabana 18 was sort of by itself, in that there was no cabana immediately next to it..

cabanas 19 and 20 were right next to each other....really close...

then cabana 21 was much further down the beach...
so i guess that's cabana 25 now..

i LOVED cabana 25....i LOVED being far away from everyone else (being the anti-social person that i am :) )

i'm trying to upload my pictures from serenity bay....
i took a few pictures to show how nice and secluded our cabana was from the others..

but i'm not succeeding in uploading them...

i'll keep trying..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter