Sequoia Lodge question

Woolly

Devon is Heaven
Staying here for the first time next year. We are a party of six so will need 2 rooms. Does anyone know if they do have adjoining rooms in this hotel? Any recommendations on room selection or will we be limited if we want to have rooms next to each other? Also, just please generally sell this to me. We normally stay in the DLH, although once in the NPB, but we are on a tighter budget next year. I have always liked the look of this hotel but we appreciate it won't be like the DLH. Any tips or positive/negative points? Thanks.

Yes, they have standard adjoining rooms.
Personally, I prefer SL to DLH. In my opinion, the only benefit of the pink palace is the location. The fireplace is really lovely, and many people enjoy it. They also seem to enjoy the forest theme (I live close to forests, so I'm not as impressed). Hunter's Creek is a very good buffet restaurant. In general, I think it's a much nicer hotel for a fraction of the price of the DLH.

Yes, they have standard adjoining rooms.
Personally, I prefer SL to DLH. In my opinion, the only benefit of the pink palace is the location. The fireplace is really lovely, and many people enjoy it. They also seem to enjoy the forest theme (I live close to forests, so I'm not as impressed). Hunter's Creek is a very good buffet restaurant. In general, I think it's a much nicer hotel for a fraction of the price of the DLH.

I personally feel the same, not knocking DLH it is nice, we stayed when we had a 50% code and it was ideal as we had my 4yr old niece at the time but prefer the SL over it. We have stayed in rooms that have connected

Staying here for the first time next year. We are a party of six so will need 2 rooms. Does anyone know if they do have adjoining rooms in this hotel? Any recommendations on room selection or will we be limited if we want to have rooms next to each other? Also, just please generally sell this to me. We normally stay in the DLH, although once in the NPB, but we are on a tighter budget next year. I have always liked the look of this hotel but we appreciate it won't be like the DLH. Any tips or positive/negative points? Thanks.

While both the SQL and DLH are nice hotels, if you really feel like you're not yet ready for the SQL, maybe you should change your plans and go to DLH this time, visit the SQL, and spend some time at the bar? as others mentionned, their bar is very lovely, with the big fireplace in the center. I agree the buffet restaurant is very good, probably as much as Inventions, but way cheaper (because there are no characters). The rooms have all been renovated a few years ago, so this hotel feels very good.

On the downside, nothing can beat the atmosphere and location of the DLH. Also, keep in mind there are no “hotel fastpasses” at the SQL (though I agree this might not be a deal-breaker).

We had adjoining/interconnecting rooms after requesting them a couple of years ago. TBH I think most of the rooms are connected. Unless you've booked a Montana room in the main building you'll be in one the lodges in which case I would email 3-4 days before you go and request rooms in either Yellowstone or Yosemite (these are closest to the pool/main building/parks).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter