Sequoia Lodge Pool Towels?

ADisneyFamilyof5

Mouseketeer
Hi! We will be making our first visit in a few days and just trying to figure out everything to pack. Are there free pool towels to use at the pool? I know the U.S. parks have them, but we have been in Europe for over 2 weeks now and some hotels do and some hotels don't. Just thought I would try to plan ahead on this one. Also, does any one know if there is access to an iron and ironing board? Thanks so much!

Unless you're staying in a Golden Forest room you will have to pay to hire the pool towels, I don't think they're too expensive though.

We found this to be probably the strangest thing about Disneyland Paris we noticed. We had to pay €2 per towel but the lockers were free! lol Polar opposite of US pools. We also had to sign in to swim, not just show the easy pass. We were at Davy Crocket Ranch though and had to rent from the gift shop, so not sure if all the hotels are like that. It was very funny though. The kids got a big kick out of the vending machines for speedos and goggles though.

Unless you're staying in a Golden Forest room you will have to pay to hire the pool towels, I don't think they're too expensive though.

We are staying in a Golden Forest room, so thats good! I find it interesting that they normally charge though. Makes me really happy we chose to upgrade to the Golden Forest room.

We found this to be probably the strangest thing about Disneyland Paris we noticed. We had to pay €2 per towel but the lockers were free! lol Polar opposite of US pools. We also had to sign in to swim, not just show the easy pass. We were at Davy Crocket Ranch though and had to rent from the gift shop, so not sure if all the hotels are like that. It was very funny though. The kids got a big kick out of the vending machines for speedos and goggles though.

My boys would love to see a vending machine full of speedos! That is very strange that pool towels have a fee but lockers are free. At least they have towels, our last hotel in Greece didn't even offer them. On this trip, I am really learning that the small things we are accustomed to really make a difference. Lol

I usually take the towel from the room, if I haven't bought my own beach towel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter