Sequioa lodge or Hotel New york???

bartty

Mouseketeer
Planning for a trip next month and cannot decide which hotel to stay in. Please help.... How they handle breakfast in each hotel would be great info. Last time we stayed at newport bay and got a vip pass for breakfast at the lounge, do they offer that at Sequioa or New york?? Thanks sooo much!

Hi there!

Of how well they handle breakfast - I can't comment on HNY but the SL doesn't handle crowds well. We chose to have breakfast elsewhere rather than queue in the chaos for forty minutes plus.

I would assume (and it's only that as I've not stayed here) HNY would be better for breakfast crowds as it has a much lower room capacity.

(Just for the record, I loved SL. This was the only downside for me! But if the breakfast thing is important to you it's as well to be aware.)

I don't know if this would suit you, but as the Hotel New York offers room service, you can have your breakfast in your room for a few euros extra for delivery.

No crowds at all!!

If you stay at the Newport Bay Club, Sequoia Lodge, Cheyenne or Santa Fe you can get into the main park an hour early for the Fantasyland breakfast at no extra charge. We love it and you're right in the park as soon as you've finished eating. Also it's not crowded - no queuing or very short queues for the drinks machines sometimes.

How do you arrange having the Fantasyland breakfast rather than the hotel one? We're staying at the Newport Bay in July and would like to take up this option.

Thanks,
Joanne

We were offered it when we checked in Joanne - though it had "sold out" for all the days we were staying (apart from the day we had already booked at Cafe Mickey's for :rolleyes: )

You may be able to request it in advance? I don't know if you can or how you do this though. We were there at a busy time so it might be that it's rare for it to "sell out".

Hi Joanne

We book the Fantasyland breakfast at the same time as booking the holiday; it seems you've already booked your trip so I suggest you ring up the same number you booked on and ask if you can have the Fantasyland breakfast. It'd probably be okay to leave it till you get there but it could already be full. As with having breakfast at the hotel, you don't have to have the Fantasyland breakfast at the time on your ticket - as long as you have a ticket for the Fantasyland breakfast they will let you in regardless of the time - sorry to those who don't approve of this but it's worth knowing!!

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter