September27,2019 Dream HOTHS

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board and added it to the Directory for 2019 Dream. Happy Planning!

I’m booked but may need to change the date. Expecting to start a new job in a month or two and don’t yet know when I can travel. Just hoping that good flight options will be available by the time I know I can definitely go.

Excited to be back on the Dream -- it's been 7 years!! Also our first HOTHS cruise as well, so looking forward to that as well!

Paid off in full today so I have option of booking activities from 14 June - although probably will not book any extras. Only 3 nights is very short but better than nothing!

Hello, this will be both my daughter and my first cruise ever! My husband has been on a cruise before but he was very young and this is his first Disney cruise. I am excited and nervous at the same time I have no idea how cruises work. We are going to celbrate our daughters 11th birthday and wanted to make sure we do as much as we can to make it the most memorable experience. I heard about enhancing the experience with other families by doing something called a fish hanger? Are any of you doing that? Also, if we at some point we leave her in the kids club is it boring for an only child? Everyone I have asked the siblings go together and have a blast. I have so many questions as I stated previously I am nervous.

I think you mean fish extender. I’ve done it once and it was fun. I don’t think there’s anyone organising groups on here though and I’m pretty sure I’m not allowed to mention the other place that these things are organised now. Not sure sorry??? Either way I would expect that many of the fish extender gift exchanges would be all organised by now (many people spend a lot of time making gifts or putting things together so they sign up early) but you can always reach out and ask if you’re interested and can find the organisers elsewhere - it’s an unofficial thing.

I think you mean fish extender. I’ve done it once and it was fun. I don’t think there’s anyone organising groups on here though and I’m pretty sure I’m not allowed to mention the other place that these things are organised now. Not sure sorry??? Either way I would expect that many of the fish extender gift exchanges would be all organised by now (many people spend a lot of time making gifts or putting things together so they sign up early) but you can always reach out and ask if you’re interested and can find the organisers elsewhere - it’s an unofficial thing.
Yes that sounds right! Ok that makes sense it isn’t a necessity in the future I’ll know to plan a little more in advance. I just found out about it. Are you allowed to email me? Can I put my email address? I would love to know all the resources available to make sure we have the best experience.

Yes that sounds right! Ok that makes sense it isn’t a necessity in the future I’ll know to plan a little more in advance. I just found out about it. Are you allowed to email me? Can I put my email address? I would love to know all the resources available to make sure we have the best experience.
I can direct message you on here when you’ve posted more but can’t just yet because you haven’t been active on the boards for long enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!