September Trip - Bus Question

Dadof2inOH

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be making our first Fort Wilderness visit Sept. 22-29. Our plan is to do Epcot that Monday. Assuming a 9:00 opening and we want to RD Soarin, what time do you think we should be at the Fort bus stop to catch the bus to Epcot? We will be in a preferred spot, but I'm assuming it will still be quicker in the AM to catch the bus rather than boat and monorail there (though I think we'll come home that way for the scenic ride).

The buses start running 30 mins prior to the earliest park opening. But you would want to be to the front of the pack entering Epcot, I would say no later than 7am. And yes the bus ride over is about 20 min.
The boat would go to Contemporary where you get the monorail, then go to TTC, switch monorails and go to Epcot. Takes awhile. And of course reverse to get back. Only bad part about coming back is you have to travel to Poly first, GF, MK and then back to the Contemporary, so be advised it is not a quick way to return, but very nice. We do it every trip.

Whether or not it is an early EMH day would have an impact here, but if you really want to be there early enough to be near the front for Rope Drop and don't have a car, a $10 Uber ride might be your best bet for that one time.

Not planning an EMH day. Hadn’t thought about an Uber tho. We will have a truck but planning on enjoying F&W so not wanting to drive.

Not planning an EMH day. Hadn’t thought about an Uber tho. We will have a truck but planning on enjoying F&W so not wanting to drive.

They have uber, they now have the minnie taxi which is Disney uber.

We did this last week and made rope drop and the drummers show by taking the bus with no problem. Actually, the bus got there about 45 minutes before the park opened. This was with spring break crowds so you should be good be go using the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!