September stay 2025, early or later in the month?

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
So I used up most of my points on a 2 bedroom stay for 10 days this year with my DS, DD and her significant other. It was fantastic, they were so good to me. I didn't have to pay for anything else because I got them this great room at Boardwalk.
I have 41 points left in 2024 which I'll probably bank to 2025 and try to book a studio in September next year. Just me, so no one else to please or keep up with :thumbsup2. I'm thinking to go right after labour day.

Is there any difference in the temperature between early and late September? I know it will be hot and humid, but I've been in the last 2 weeks of August, and I'd like to try it once to minimize the point drain.

Maybe this should be in miscellaneous.

Always fun to plan the next WDW trip :) We have lived in FL for the past 28 years and live about 1.5 hrs from WDW. Labor Day weekend is basically the last weekend of Aug so it generally would be warmer than end of Sept but not dramatically. Typically, end of October we get our first dose of cooler weather. Having said, that mid to late Sept is also our high point for hurricane season. Of course, they can occur anytime from June through November but in this area Sept seems to be the month we get more activity. Just to keep in mind but of course, no way to predict!

Always fun to plan the next WDW trip :) We have lived in FL for the past 28 years and live about 1.5 hrs from WDW. Labor Day weekend is basically the last weekend of Aug so it generally would be warmer than end of Sept but not dramatically. Typically, end of October we get our first dose of cooler weather. Having said, that mid to late Sept is also our high point for hurricane season. Of course, they can occur anytime from June through November but in this area Sept seems to be the month we get more activity. Just to keep in mind but of course, no way to predict!
Thanks. Still have a lot of time to ruminate. :scratchin

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one planning a trip in September 2025! Like you my family "forced" me to do a 2 BR in 2024, which kind of depletes my points. So it'll be a September studio for me also. Many years ago, I went in the middle of the month, which wasn't too bad, except for the love bugs. Recently heard that they're not so bad anymore.

We go the week of Labor Day but that's because we are limited by the year round school calendar. It's a great week to go because the crowds are much lower. Still really hot, but we take frequent breaks and drink lots of water.

We've been the last 3 Labor Day weekends and crowds are typically light (compared to our usual Thanksgiving / Christmas / mid-June trips). I'd pick early September for that and because hurricanes are going to be more likely as you get later into September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter