September Exercise Challenge

Did my four miles this morning, with warm up/cool down and stretches gives me 73 min. That brings my September total to 1033/1000! :cool1: Thanks for hosting us, Julie!

well, I made it halfway. Got to do better next month.

Congrats to all who met or exceeded your goal!!!

Thanks so much for running the challenge!

I can add another 60 min. putting me at 410/750. I didn't make my goal but at least I did get over half way there and 410 min. is way better than the 0 minutes of the last few months for me so I'll take it and hopefully do even better next month!

I am finishing September with 800/1200 minutes. I didn't meet my goal but I did manage to lose 7 lbs this month so I'm pretty happy! :) Here's hoping I will get more min. in for October.

I did it.... :banana:

My total is 915/900... unlike Tasha didn't lose a lb but I feel better.

Made it to 725/1000.
I am off for a walk to start meeting my Oct. goal :thumbsup2

made it to 900/900 on the weekend... now off to October!

Added another 20 minutes walking at the football game Saturday night -- finished the month with 1715/1200.

Ok--the weather crashed, the DS was very ill, and I missed my goal by 70 minutes! Terrible! I know I should have hit it!

Well, Will go for it again!

Wendy

I think I should always set low goals if this month's results are any indication.

My final total for Sept is 2800/1500!

Before you go getting all excited about that, remember it's mostly due to a VERY active vacation. If I could only stay that motivated at home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter