September Crowds

mtchbx

Earning My Ears
We are arriving at the HRH on Sept. 7 (8:00 pm check -in) and staying for the weekend before we move to the polynesian. Does anybody what the crowds are like during this period? How about the weather? FOTL here we come.
Thanks
Scott

Crowds are pretty low in September, except for Labor Day weekends. Rides generally have a 10-30 minute wait.

I'll be there that weekend as well and I noticed that Rock the Universe is that weekend. How is that going to affect things?

According to the web schedule USF is open until 10 PM, but when I called customer service I was told that the park would close at 8 PM for regular guest. Only Rock the Universe guest would be allowed to stay until 1AM on Friday and Saturday. Some rides are open in USF until 1AM on those two days.

I asked how this would be enforced since regular guests are already in the park at 8 PM, and she said that an announcement would be made over the speakers in the park. I did press further and she admitted that it couldn't be enforced but most leave anyway because it would be crowded. This doesn't affect IOA only USF.

We were there last year during Rock the Universe, those holding the Rock the Universe tkts were given special wrist bands, it you did not have those wristbands, you were denied access to the rides...It got really crowded when those teens arrived.

Patty

I went during the day on a Rock the Universe night. The day was pretty quiet. I remember going to the parking garage at 4 pm and the ticket booths were all open and there was a long line of church buses and vans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter