September 29- Disney Dream Halloween on the High Seas

To get things started for the FE... Name, Cabin #, children's ages, fave characters, allergies, any celebrations
Last name: Jones (Tyler (32), Courtney (30), and Aiden (3))
Cabin #: 8676
Children ages: 3
Favorite characters: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, Lightening McQueen, Ariel, Nemo, Dory
Allergies: None
Celebrations: First Disney Cruise

Will be doing something everyday? Or just once?
It's a one time gift. You can choose to give a cabin gift or a gift per person in the cabin. Also, it's up to you when you give! It's best to give before dinner on the last night so people can plan their packing.

To get things started for the FE... Name, Cabin #, children's ages, fave characters, allergies, any celebrations

Last name: Roun (Anne (41), Landon (5))
Cabin #: 6514
Children ages: 5
Favorite characters: Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Jackson Storm (Cars 3)
Allergies: None
Celebrations: First Disney Cruise

egitana said she would start it. If not, I can get a spreadsheet started!
There is an open Fish Extender on the Facebook group for our cruise, they are leaving it open until a few weeks before our cruise. There are 3 Cabins so far, and I think the are closing them when they get to 10 cabins. I am already part of one of the FE groups on FB, so unfortunately I wont be able to do the one on here.

This link should take you to the FB Group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/265008223862522/?ref=br_rs

I would love to participate in your FE group for Sept 29 Dream sailing. Am I too late?
I'm not sure if anyone is actually putting together the list or not. Seemed like someone was, but then I saw this FB thing on the top. I joined, but it seems they closed their groups already... did mention they would add late comers. I can let you know as soon as the girl responds. I really wanted to do this for the trip.

I'm not sure if this will work for us because I don't want to make it difficult for anyone to hunt us down.... but when we booked there were limited cabins for 11A inside staterooms. So we picked for them to assign ours when we get there. All I know is it's going to be on the 8,9 or 10th deck. I don't mind giving my cell phone number and can text the group once we find out........or we can deliver our gifts the 1st night and put on the gift from us with our stateroom # on it. I'll just make sure to bring a few little gifts for my little girl and sneak them in our FE in case no one finds us :-)

So here is my information: King 41, my mom is 62 and my little girl is Caylee - 5
This is our 3rd Disney Cruise, 2nd Halloween and we have done 1 Christmas.
We are taking this trip to celebrate Caylee's 5th birthday.
Caylee loves anything and everything. She loves all of the princesses, Mickey and Minnie
She has no allergies

I would love to participate in your FE group for Sept 29 Dream sailing. Am I too late?

I was able to join the FB group and the FE on there, so I won't be participating on here. Looks like they might have some room, but the lists are closing soon.

I'm not sure if this will work for us because I don't want to make it difficult for anyone to hunt us down.... but when we booked there were limited cabins for 11A inside staterooms. So we picked for them to assign ours when we get there. All I know is it's going to be on the 8,9 or 10th deck. I don't mind giving my cell phone number and can text the group once we find out........or we can deliver our gifts the 1st night and put on the gift from us with our stateroom # on it. I'll just make sure to bring a few little gifts for my little girl and sneak them in our FE in case no one finds us :-)

So here is my information: King 41, my mom is 62 and my little girl is Caylee - 5
This is our 3rd Disney Cruise, 2nd Halloween and we have done 1 Christmas.
We are taking this trip to celebrate Caylee's 5th birthday.
Caylee loves anything and everything. She loves all of the princesses, Mickey and Minnie
She has no allergies
Did you get into the FB group? I can send you the link if you need.

I need to apologize for this late post. We had to cancel our cruise. Have had two major family emergencies that take priority to the cruise. Please keep my family in your prayers and accept my apology for not being able to put the FE group together

I need to apologize for this late post. We had to cancel our cruise. Have had two major family emergencies that take priority to the cruise. Please keep my family in your prayers and accept my apology for not being able to put the FE group together

I am so sorry to hear that. I wish the best for your family. For anyone else who is looking to join an FE, there is still space available here, but will be closing soon: https://www.facebook.com/groups/265008223862522/

Hi! My DH and I just booked last-minute Back-to-Back cruises! These will be our 8th and 9th cruises, but first one without DS20. :(
We love doing FE and would love to join. I asked to join the FB group so hopefully they are still adding to the FE list! On our first of the two cruises they have a group for late-comers called the "White Rabbit" group. I thought that was very cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!