September 28th, 2020 4-Night Halloween on the High Seas Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

ADisnerdsLifeForMe

Earning My Ears
Hey there! This is the thread for guests sailing on the Disney Dream 09/28/20 HOTS!

This will be our family's 2nd Disney Cruise, but first time sailing concierge. It will be myself, my husband, & our two kids (ages 4 & 10 at time of sailing).

Can't wait to see everyone real soon! ºoº

This will be second after a 14 year gap lol and my husbands first. My kids were with me on the first one but they’re adults now..just us going. Excited to figure out all the adult stuff on a Disney Cruise.

Family of 7 + 2 grandparents. We've been taking our crew to WDW every 3 years since our first was 3 years old (she's 15 now), but this will be our first Disney Cruise. Can't wait. Praying for no hurricanes or viruses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter