September 27th, 2017 - 5-Night Canadian from New York

3LVDisney

Disney Fanatic
Starting the thread for the September 27, 2017 - 5-Night Canadian from New York on the Disney Magic.

Welcome aboard kcpinwdw! It will be our sixth cruise (me, my wife and my then 12 year old daughter).

Hi there! We booked this cruise today. We've been on 3 cruises, all on the Wonder. So excited for our first time on the Magic! It's me, hubby, and two boys, ages 13 and 9 at the time of cruising.

Last edited:
Hi all,
We were originally planning to do the Canadian coast sailing this year, but we bumped it to next year so we will be joining you all. It is myself, my husband, and our two kids. Our daughter will be 3 at sailing and our son will be 2! It will be her second cruise, and his first! We are so excited.

Hi all,
We were originally planning to do the Canadian coast sailing this year, but we bumped it to next year so we will be joining you all. It is myself, my husband, and our two kids. Our daughter will be 3 at sailing and our son will be 2! It will be her second cruise, and his first! We are so excited.
Welcome aboard Malmals! The same thing happened to us. We bumped our Canadian cruise from this year to next year too!

Big news about our cruise! Our sailing has now been upgraded to a "Halloween on the High Seas" sailing!!

2017 Dates Revealed For Halloween On The High Seas Sailings On Disney Cruise Line
SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Some of the most fun cruises each year are returning in 2017, and now, we know when they will happen. Disney Cruise Line has revealed the dates for the Halloween on the High Seas sailings.

disney-cruise-line-halloween-christmas-sailings-2017.jpg

Here are the dates for the Halloween on the High Seas sailings on the Disney Cruise Line in 2017:

Disney Magic: Sept. 27- Oct. 28, 2017

Disney Wonder: Sept. 15 – Oct. 27, 2017

Disney Dream: Sept. 4 – Oct. 30, 2017

Disney Fantasy: Sept. 2 – Oct. 28, 2017

Special experiences include:

• Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party—an atrium party scare-a-bration in addition to Pirate Night—with ghoulish games, trick-or-treating, dancing and some favorite Disney Pals in their Halloween attire
  • Halloween-themed activities for all ages, such as mask-making for kids and pumpkin-carving for teens
  • Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where you’re part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack and Sally
  • Haunted Stories of the Sea—a campfire-style storytelling experience on the deck
  • Halloween movie marathon to get you in the spirit, shown on Funnel Vision and on the dedicated in-room television channel
  • Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids—an adults-only party that includes a costume contest

Hello Everyone!!! We are the Zore family! We haven't booked yet but we are seriously considering it! My husband and I had been planning a trip to Maine this summer for our 10 year anniversary however I'm thinking this cruise would be better so we can bring our little ones along! They have been begging for another Disney Adventure!!! This will be our second cruise, our first was on Disney's Magic as well we fell in love with this ship and its crew!!! I believe my in laws will be joining us as well!!!

Hi everyone!:earboy2:Booked this cruise yesterday! We're so excited!! This will be our second Disney cruise...we cruised on the Dream this past August. So excited to see what the Magic has to offer! It will be myself, my husband and our son who will be 6 at the time. We live in SC so flying up a couple days before the cruise to do some sightseeing in NYC! Especially excited about eating a lobster roll (or two) in Maine! I've been to Maine before and it's just beautiful! Only 348 days to go!!:smickey:

Does anyone have any experience with NYC port? Can you offer any tips on where to stay/park/transfer from?

I wish I had experience/advice...we booked our hotel stay through Disney and we're staying at their preferred hotel which is the Marriott Marquis in Time Square. We're taking their transfer service from the hotel to the cruise pier the morning of departure. I was clueless too but trust Disney so we went with the hotel they suggested:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter