• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 20th 7 night cruise booking

kevgret

Earning My Ears
Hi:

I wanted to share my experience with booking the 7 night eastern cruise. I booked this cruise in January for $799 which I thought was a great deal. If you booked in January, travelocity gave you $100 ship board credit and $75 cash back if you booked with a mastercard. In the past day or so Disney released a lower rate for this cruise of $599. I called disney and they adjusted my rate for the $400 savings ($200 X 2) and I still get the ship board credit and $75 cash back. The whole cruise wil cost $1294 instead of the $1694. I am so excited to get the adjustment and if anyone was thinking about going on a cruise, this is the perfect time to get in!

If anyone else booked for the $799 rate call and get their rate adjusted.

thanks
Kevin

Welcome aboard the 9/20 Magic sailing, Kevin! There's a thread someplace with some info about our fellow Dis cruisers on that sailing. Glad to hear you saved some money and perhaps we'll see you onboard.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter