**September 2019**

I am so happy (and jealous :tilt:) for those going in early September. I would love to hear everyone’s experiences with the EEMH when they go, to help us plan our morning. We plan on 6am rope dropping one time, if it’s worth it. Have a great trip to those leaving sooner and later.

DH & I went last September for our anniversary - sans kids - and had the BEST time. We were able to be so flexible and just do things we wanted to do without worrying about somebody being cranky, hungry, or wanting to do something besides the two of us. We always rope drop as a family, but we chose to sleep in a few mornings and while it just seemed crazy, we loved it. We also stayed out as late as we wanted, hopped where we wanted, and ate what we wanted. People are right when they say Disney is completely different without your kids with you. We always have a great time with the kids, but this was a whole different level of awesome. It was FABULOUS and we plan to do it again sometime. I hope you both enjoy yourselves!
This is what we are planning for our September trip. 29 days - so excited!

I am so happy (and jealous :tilt:) for those going in early September. I would love to hear everyone’s experiences with the EEMH when they go, to help us plan our morning. We plan on 6am rope dropping one time, if it’s worth it. Have a great trip to those leaving sooner and later.

I too am interested in the experiences of the 6 am rope drop. We plan to do this one time as well, if it is worth it. And the opposite what other experience if people are clearing out around 11 or so due to going so early.. :-).

We're going the 10th! So exciting seeing everyone's updates from the first party. We can't wait.

We are there 9/24-10/1, staying at CBR. We are planning to be at DHS for a 6am opening as well. My plan is to get in, check out Galaxy’s Edge, including Smuggler’s Run, and Toy Story Land as well. I’m hoping to enjoy them both in the morning, possibly before 9am. We’ll take a break for a nap around Noon and then head back over to DHS around 4:30ish since we have an Oga’s ADR.

Of course, I’ll be watching reports here. I’m glad I’ll have several weeks of reports to get a gauge of whether this will work. We are also going to DHS the day we leave and we’ll have most of that day, so I’m optimistic that we’ll manage to enjoy most rides there.

I'm feeling nervous and excited. I have anxiety so I always go through my usual panic about gators and snakes but it somehow all melts away when I get there. I remember feeling euphoric when we arrived to Disney last year. It is my happy place. I'm nervous about pop century being too big and busy but I like that you can visit AoA over the bridge. Im also nervous that crowds in general will be massive. We went in September last year and it was busy without any particular reason to be. Star wars will be a reason lol. I hope for no hurricane or weather issues too 🤞

I'm feeling nervous and excited. I have anxiety so I always go through my usual panic about gators and snakes but it somehow all melts away when I get there. I remember feeling euphoric when we arrived to Disney last year. It is my happy place. I'm nervous about pop century being too big and busy but I like that you can visit AoA over the bridge. Im also nervous that crowds in general will be massive. We went in September last year and it was busy without any particular reason to be. Star wars will be a reason lol. I hope for no hurricane or weather issues too 🤞

I'm so excited for Disney but so not looking forward to getting on a plane! The way down I think I'll be ok bc our flight is at 630am so I'll be too tired/excited to think about it but the way home I'll have the whole day to think about it.

Reactions: wx1

Same! Whoever is there that first week, please give us reports on the EEMH at all parks you do the early rope drop!

We're planning to do EEMH 2 mornings at DHS (split up), and1 morning at MK. I really need to know how early we absolutely must be in line at DHS. My current plan is to get there by 5am at the latest, but even with being that "late", it's a 4am wake-up. And to us CST people, it will feel like 3am. Our goal is to spend one morning in GE, another in TSL. I'd love to be able to cram them all into one morning, but I am not sure we can do that with my people.

Same! Whoever is there that first week, please give us reports on the EEMH at all parks you do the early rope drop!

We're planning to do EEMH 2 mornings at DHS (split up), and1 morning at MK. I really need to know how early we absolutely must be in line at DHS. My current plan is to get there by 5am at the latest, but even with being that "late", it's a 4am wake-up. And to us CST people, it will feel like 3am. Our goal is to spend one morning in GE, another in TSL. I'd love to be able to cram them all into one morning, but I am not sure we can do that with my people.
I too am excited to read all the EEMH reports - we arrive Sept 14th - though truthfully we probably won’t take advantage of it. For us PT people a 4AM wake up time is actually 1AM. Why bother going to bed?

I too am excited to read all the EEMH reports - we arrive Sept 14th - though truthfully we probably won’t take advantage of it. For us PT people a 4AM wake up time is actually 1AM. Why bother going to bed?
You're right. If I was on Pacific Time, I'd probably be tempted to stay up and then crash right after lunch.

We were out on the west coast a couple of months ago and we were awake really early and ready for bed by 8pm. Ha! We embraced it & just went with it. There's only so much you can do to adjust your body clock. Especially when you have to go back home in a few days!

I am doing a solo trip at Pop September 19-28. Halloween party on 24th. Going over to Universal for Halloween Horror for a couple of nights. Doing Galaxy Edge on 20th.

We are doing our first split stay, 9/1-9/4 AKL Club and 9/4-9/18 GF SL. Cannot wait, but am curious about how many people will do the 6am EMH. This has got to be the hardest wait ever..... and it will be just DH and I.

We will be doing the EEMH at DHS 9/1, MK 9/2 and AK 9/3. Will update for sure!

We are foregoing MNNSHP this year and decided to do the After Hours event at Magic Kingdom on 9/19. We have ADRs are Citricos earlier in the evening and then we'll just head on over!

Hello! Haven't posted in YEARS!!! Our trip 9/9-9/16 SSR. Getting more concerned about the crowds the closer we get. DH and I are disputing over the late night hard ticket at MK. We did it in January and loved it!! BUT it was 47 DEGREES!!! We froze our you know what's off! I want to go again but this time enjoy the warmer weather, DH thinks we don't need to do this because the crowds will be manageable, any thoughts? Also thinking about doing a fireworks cruise. And, yes, we will be arriving at HS at 5 a.m. for GE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!