**September 2019**

My FP day is July 30th. I *HAD* all of my plans ready then HS switched tiers around on all of us and I keep moving ADRs around so I have nothing set in stone. Plus I have a few reservation finders set up so I dont want to set my FPs then need to change because of a meal. Ugh, first world problems.

We just moved homes this weekend so I haven't been focused of WDW for a few weeks now and need to get back into the swing of things!

FP+day for me is July 10th and I haven't even attempted writing anything out yet. We do have an idea of what worked for us last time but the Tier change at HS is seriously messing with me. Thankfully HS is not a top priority for us this trip and we will be avoiding Galaxy's Edge if I have anything to say about it. Haha.

I started playing around with my FP planning ( date is July 4th)-We are planning to avoid HS on the weekends and have two 6 am days that we hope to be able to pound out the rides in TS Land (as we have never been)- hoping not too many people will be waiting for buses at 5 am and not trying for SWGE ( we have no interest)- who knows. We also have some comp FP ( from other issues) that we plan to use for TOT ( they are not good for any TS rides) and we are not RNR people so that change in tiers doesnt impact us. We have Mama Melrose Fantasmic dinner package and another evening have ADR at ABC ( we want to see Wonderful World of Animation) so hopefully we will not have any issues getting into HS later in the day in the event that the park reaches capacity

Our FP day is July 17, started working on a tentative plan yesterday. Still trying to update our magic bands, so frustrating!! :headache:
Yes on the MB's! Finally got to order custom ones for Sept and Oct and got confirmation emails but the charge is still pending and I won't believe they're truly coming our way until it's out of pending status as so many get the confirmation and have the bands revoked lol

Our FP day is July 17 and we have our plan mostly figured out.

At least we did until this weekend when we decided to skip HS altogether after all.

Part of the reason we booked BWV was to be walkable to two different parks, and we really wanted to finish off our last night with something fun! Originally we had planned to do the Star Wars Dessert party that last night to finish our trip, but since it isn't being offered in September we pivoted and booked a Fantasmic dinner package for our final night and were planning to do Epcot that morning with lunch at F&W, with a stop back at the hotel in-between to pack.

We weren't planning to attend MNSSHP, since we've done it several times before and have annual passes at the moment so it didn't seem worth the upcharge. But when we compared the price of the MNSSHP with the AP discount, to the price of the Fantasmic package we decided the party was where we'd rather be, so now we've cancelled the dinner package and are going to MK for the party on our last night.

We do love the party and since we won't have any kids with us this trip we can actually stay until the end of the night to properly take advantage of everything the party has to offer. It was very crowded last year when we were there on Oct 30 but we are hoping it will be a little lighter in September.

In addition to the MNSSHP we have booked the Walt Disney Marceline to Magic Tour and are planning to do the Behind the Seeds Tour on this trip. We only have three ADRs at the moment and likely will mostly eat at F&W or we'll try some of the lounges around the world. We are especially looking forward to trying Nomad Lounge on our AK day as we've heard great things about it, and are hoping to try Trader Sam's Grog Grotto too.

Anyone have any other good recommendations for two adults in terms of lounges or other good food that doesn't require an ADR?

Yes on the MB's! Finally got to order custom ones for Sept and Oct and got confirmation emails but the charge is still pending and I won't believe they're truly coming our way until it's out of pending status as so many get the confirmation and have the bands revoked lol
I tried the other day when some popped up but each time I tried to place the order I got error messages. I really wish the ordering was rolled out in waves, so those of us traveling sooner had an opportunity.

@SunnyDisneyDevotee - I always hear good things about nomad's Lounge (which I see you already plan to go to) and the other lounge I want to stop at sometime is Hollywood Brown Derby - get to try the Cobb salad without going to a signature.

@SunnyDisneyDevotee - I always hear good things about nomad's Lounge (which I see you already plan to go to) and the other lounge I want to stop at sometime is Hollywood Brown Derby - get to try the Cobb salad without going to a signature.

Hollywood Brown Derby was where we had the Fantasmic package booked! Sadly, since we are skipping HS this year Hollywood Brown Derby will have to wait until the next trip. One of these days I'm going to get over to see the new Toy Story Land!

Please add us to the list, Sept 15-21 at POR. Thanks!:goodvibes
Added :)
We added a day (twice) to our trip, so we are now August 28-September 7.
If you get a chance to update roll call, I'd appreciate it!
Updated!

A couple beautiful sunny days so I haven't been checking in too much. Middle girls are away at girl scout camp and the rest of us have been swimming and soaking in the sunshine.

Can't wait to read updates as people start making their FPs!

Just spent my morning drooling over the 2019 Food and Wine menus...

For those that have been - what's your favorite Food and Wine food?
For those that haven't been (or those that have but want to try something new) - What are you looking forward to trying?

I can't wait to have the escargot croissant again!
I know DH is going to have to try the Duck Confit Poutine with Fig Demi Sauce and Brie Cheese Fondue

For those that haven't been (or those that have but want to try something new) - What are you looking forward to trying?

I know DH is going to have to try the Duck Confit Poutine with Fig Demi Sauce and Brie Cheese Fondue

Ive been looking the menu's over also, will be interesting to compare them to the last few years menus and see what the prices will be for the itms. Im probably NOT in the majority, but most of the food in the booths is disappointing to me, I think they "dumb" most stuff down so it will be more palatable to everyone. :duck: I do love my La Passion Martini Slushy from France and the Beer Cheese soup from Canada. We will have 2 days in Epcot and the evening we arrive, so I am sure we will hit quite a few booths and they things out. My travel companion loves the escargot croissant and with my love of the shushes in France, Im sure we will be there a lot. :rolleyes1

The best food I have had were at the Food and Wine Pairings. The French Family Traditions was amazing. I would LOVE to do it again, but it starts the day after we leave this year..... :headache: And the Mexican Tequila lunch was exceptional, and Humberto hosted it. The two men at the table made comments about how all the woman at the table were mesmerized when he would come over to the table and chat. I was okay with that, he is very handsome. ::yes::

Im waiting for ADR's to open up for the new place in Japan, we will do that our arrival night instead of California Grill I think. It will give me a chance to see Illuminations and we can try somewhere new.

Hi. We changed our trip from September 6-14 to September 4-14 if you have a moment to update it, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you for all your work!

Also, where do I find the menus for F/W? We are going with two newbies and thought it could print out and give to them just for something to see.

Astryd, I'm with you about the booths. They just don't excite me but we did have great success last year with the drinking LOL My dd would get flights of beer, we tried a few different drinks and my always go-to drink is the advocodo margarita, OMG, yummy.

Maybe I have margaritas tonight LOL

Thanks so much!

We have never been disappointed by Canada's Filet! I will never eat at Le Cellier when I can get this at F&W! We liked everything at the Flavors From Fire and I'm excited to try the Impossible Burger. We really enjoy the flights at most places.
Ive been looking the menu's over also, will be interesting to compare them to the last few years menus and see what the prices will be for the itms. Im probably NOT in the majority, but most of the food in the booths is disappointing to me, I think they "dumb" most stuff down so it will be more palatable to everyone. :duck: I do love my La Passion Martini Slushy from France and the Beer Cheese soup from Canada. We will have 2 days in Epcot and the evening we arrive, so I am sure we will hit quite a few booths and they things out. My travel companion loves the escargot croissant and with my love of the shushes in France, Im sure we will be there a lot. :rolleyes1

The best food I have had were at the Food and Wine Pairings. The French Family Traditions was amazing. I would LOVE to do it again, but it starts the day after we leave this year..... :headache: And the Mexican Tequila lunch was exceptional, and Humberto hosted it. The two men at the table made comments about how all the woman at the table were mesmerized when he would come over to the table and chat. I was okay with that, he is very handsome. ::yes::

Im waiting for ADR's to open up for the new place in Japan, we will do that our arrival night instead of California Grill I think. It will give me a chance to see Illuminations and we can try somewhere new.
We are doing the Mexican Tequila lunch this year and really enjoyed the French Meal Traditions last year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter