**September 2019**

we were going to wait and do a morning of surprise but. .we start school on 09/03 and leave on 09/11 and my dd is in 7th grade this year and a really great student. . but she's also my anxious kid (like mother like daughter) and knew if we did that she'd stress about not being able to talk to her teachers etc....

we have had our bands forever it feels like because I was able to snag upgraded ones lol

I just got real! This will be my last trip as an Annual Passholder. Did four this year; 2 solo, one with friends and this one with my gal.
EOkBeRh.jpg

I have a pair of APs in our account for the 50th anniversary that I bought from Sam's Club at the lower price but our current ones are expiring at the end of September. Too expensive to renew them if we don't go a few times in the next year, which I doubt we will do.

This will be my first solo trip on the 13th will be the last one with APs for a while.

Just booked a trip for 9/13-15. Come in for MNSSHP/SWGE/EP F&W to gather swag for the wife. First time staying at the Contemporary. Looking forward to something new!
Added to roll call!
we were going to wait and do a morning of surprise but. .we start school on 09/03 and leave on 09/11 and my dd is in 7th grade this year and a really great student. . but she's also my anxious kid (like mother like daughter) and knew if we did that she'd stress about not being able to talk to her teachers etc....

we have had our bands forever it feels like because I was able to snag upgraded ones lol
My dd that is also going into 7th is like that and cried when we surprised her one year for that very reason. She was a lot younger then but gets anxious like me so I get it. I have had dreams where my husband surprised me with a trip and they make me so anxious lol

My kids will also be in school for a very short while before vaca - 3 whole days lol Both those girls are good students though so not worried.

Does anyone have a best guess as to when Disney will update the park schedules for September? It looks like the 3rd tier attractions (Tam Tam drummers, Dapper Dans, etc) have schedules through 8/31 only still and I'm not sure how far in advance Disney tends to finalize those.
I’m gonna re-ask this. Does anyone have a guess as to when Disney will update the September park schedules?

I just realized I gave you the wrong dates for our trip!

September 12-16 Cabins at Ft. Wilderness 2A/ 1K (NOT September 16-20)

Thanks!

I’m gonna re-ask this. Does anyone have a guess as to when Disney will update the September park schedules?
Honestly no. Someone did post some updates recently though.

I just realized I gave you the wrong dates for our trip!

September 12-16 Cabins at Ft. Wilderness 2A/ 1K (NOT September 16-20)

Thanks!
Updated!

10 days is so close and so far! I have two bags packed, mountain of stuff waiting to get packed is starting to take over the living room...

Is anyone else getting kind of nervous looking at crowd reports from the first two MNSSHP this year? I know the first few parties of the year are always really busy, and we're not going till the 6th, but I'm really hoping to get a lot out of our MNSSHP tickets given the price! Anyone else feeling this way, or am I overreacting? This is my first hard ticket party at Disney, btw.

Is anyone else getting kind of nervous looking at crowd reports from the first two MNSSHP this year? I know the first few parties of the year are always really busy, and we're not going till the 6th, but I'm really hoping to get a lot out of our MNSSHP tickets given the price! Anyone else feeling this way, or am I overreacting? This is my first hard ticket party at Disney, btw.
After our experience in December with the Christmas party we made the decision to forego the parties going forward. We are more interested in the rides than the fireworks and parades and it is simply too crowded. I would say plan for huge crowds and you won’t be disappointed.

This time next week we'll be on vacation and taking care of some last minute stuff before our trip. We rescheduled this years trip two days later to be able to attend a friends 70th birthday party.

I am holding off pulling the trigger on the small things needed from Amazon like moleskin and bandaids. It’s less than a month now!

Here is my take on Disney.. once you make the decision, just go with it. It is what it is. Make the best of it and prepare. It will all be what you make of it.

Joining in as I just convinced the DH to let me book a farewell illuminations trip! It is my favorite and knowing I would never see it again was bumming me out - so when airfare was $114 roundtrip, and the hotel was $93 a night with a free night using points (DS area hotel) I had to book it. We originally had a 7 night FD trip planned for Sept but the cost and length (he works for himself vacation isn't paid) was just too high so I canceled, and have been itching since. Crazy to have booked a trip with only 25 days to go, not even bothering with FP and will snag ADR's if I can but for once taking it as it comes and just ready to enjoying some Epcot time.

We did the party last year, having done 4 Xmas parties, I was surprised how much more crowded MNSSHP felt, but we managed. Problem for us was the weather, it was HOT and then poured for an hour straight - rest of the night was anticlimactic, it was fun to have done it but I wouldn't do it again unless I had an extended trip and could relax the day after.

I've brought out the suitcases!! It's getting real!! 2 more weeks!!!

Anyone else packing in August?? :tongue:

I came home from 8 nights at our TS in HHI on Saturday and packed for Disney on Sunday. I'm fully packed and ready to go! Just have to throw my gym stuff in but I'm still using. LOL

Everything is ironed, in packing cubes and we leave two weeks from today.

Everything is looking like Hidden Mickeys to me now, soo close LOL

Attachments

• 55E8295B-BED5-4837-A07F-649977D392DC.jpeg
    55E8295B-BED5-4837-A07F-649977D392DC.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter