**September 2019**

We’re taking our daughter on her first trip Sept 22-28 and staying at Pop! I’m crazy with excitement. It’s a surprise at this point because she’s almost 4 and won’t understand that we have to wait so long to go but she’ll flip when we tell her. She asks to go every time we see a commercial because “that’s where Mickey lives and he needs to give me a big hug!” I’ve been dreaming of this since the day I found out I was pregnant! We think all her grandparents are going too, should be a trip to remember!

We’re taking our daughter on her first trip Sept 22-28 and staying at Pop! I’m crazy with excitement. It’s a surprise at this point because she’s almost 4 and won’t understand that we have to wait so long to go but she’ll flip when we tell her. She asks to go every time we see a commercial because “that’s where Mickey lives and he needs to give me a big hug!” I’ve been dreaming of this since the day I found out I was pregnant! We think all her grandparents are going too, should be a trip to remember!
Added to roll call :)

My family (me, DH, DS9 & DD4) will be at Yacht Club Aug 30-Sept 6. Super excited to stay there for the first time! Nervous about taking my son out of school during the second week they’re back, but ya gotta do, what ya gotta do :cool1::thumbsup2

My family (me, DH, DS9 & DD4) will be at Yacht Club Aug 30-Sept 6. Super excited to stay there for the first time! Nervous about taking my son out of school during the second week they’re back, but ya gotta do, what ya gotta do :cool1::thumbsup2

I am going the same time and pulling two of my kids out too. No shame ;)

They grow up so fast, have fun with them while you can. ::yes::

We are headed back Sept. 18-22, staying at POFQ. We were supposed to have been there last weekend, but the flu hit our house hard and we had to cancel/reschedule and September is the earliest we can make it happen. It's SO FAR AWAY! But at least we'll be able to make new ADRs and FPs. And we've decided to stay one day longer and spend an extra day in the parks - yay!

We've been to WDW in November, December, and February and are a little concerned about the heat, rain, and potential for hurricanes (we live just a few hours north of Orlando, in coastal Georgia, and are well acquainted with all those things, but don't want them on our Disney vacation!). We did hear that September crowds should be nice and (relatively) low. Hoping for pixie dust and a great trip!

We are headed back Sept. 18-22, staying at POFQ. We were supposed to have been there last weekend, but the flu hit our house hard and we had to cancel/reschedule and September is the earliest we can make it happen. It's SO FAR AWAY! But at least we'll be able to make new ADRs and FPs. And we've decided to stay one day longer and spend an extra day in the parks - yay!

We've been to WDW in November, December, and February and are a little concerned about the heat, rain, and potential for hurricanes (we live just a few hours north of Orlando, in coastal Georgia, and are well acquainted with all those things, but don't want them on our Disney vacation!). We did hear that September crowds should be nice and (relatively) low. Hoping for pixie dust and a great trip!
Added :thumbsup2

Flu is no joke - hope you're starting to feel better.

Snow day here, finally! Kids are drinking cocoa after playing in the snow and I am reading up on Disney rumors. Think after I get some cleaning done we might watch a Disney movie tonight.

Finally, finally, FINALLY going back to the World! DH, DS (9) as well as my sister and her BF are all going Sept 17 to 24 - staying at WL! Can NOT wait!!

Can anyone tell me if we know specifics on end date of Illuminations vs start of new show? I'm afraid we're going to fall in between the old one ending and something new starting...

Last year we went the same time and I pulled my 10th and 6th graders out after 4 days of school. They're fine and your DS will be fine, too! Totally worth it!

I CANNOT even believe my boys had a snow day AGAIN today! We're up to at least 11. I've lost count. Last week we had 3 snow days, and the week before was ALL SNOW DAYS. They have now cancelled mid-winter break which was supposed to be this Friday and next Monday. I'm OVER snow and ice at this point!
I'm over it, too. Today and yesterday were snow days. I have no idea who many we're at either but at this point these kids will be in school till July!

Just popping over to check in with my September friends. I know y'all are tired of the snow but it sure would have been nice to have actually gotten some down here in the south. My hubby loves the snow and is like a little kid when we actually get some.

I CANNOT even believe my boys had a snow day AGAIN today! We're up to at least 11. I've lost count. Last week we had 3 snow days, and the week before was ALL SNOW DAYS. They have now cancelled mid-winter break which was supposed to be this Friday and next Monday. I'm OVER snow and ice at this point!

That's crazy! I'm in NY and we usually get at least 3 -4 snow days a year and we haven't had any yet! We got about 2 inches of snow last night and that was only the 2nd snow fall we've had so far - the last one was in November. My kids are dying for some real snow - but maybe not as much as you've had lol.

Just popping over to check in with my September friends. I know y'all are tired of the snow but it sure would have been nice to have actually gotten some down here in the south. My hubby loves the snow and is like a little kid when we actually get some.

I feel for the people up north, but us down south have gotten skipped on snow so far this year, haven't we? We've been "promised" snow multiple times in Nashville, but have gotten nothing more than a dusting. Last year, we had one good sledding-worthy snow. This year, it looks like we may get skipped altogether. I personally don't have my feelings hurt by it. I'm from a place that's used to a few good snows every winter, and it kind of irritates me that the entire state basically shuts down for days when it snows here. We've already had a couple of days where schools were closed "due to the threat of winter weather" or "due to cold temperatures". I get that this is the south (southerner born and raised), but it wears me out in the winter.

Hi. Looking forward to September and have already started about thinking where we are eating. I believe we make those reservations next month, is that correct?

Can I please ask you to update my stay?
js and karensi - September 6-14 Grand Floridian Villas (we just booked last week since we are DVC and had to wait for 7 months).

Thank you!

We are from Canada and I am starting to lose track of how many days the kids have been off from school these last couple of weeks. We are from the Niagara region so we have weather similar to Buffalo and Niagara Falls N.Y. Our oldest DS is in Grade 6 and he has never had this many snow days before! We pull the kids out of school for WDW almost every year for 7-10 days. Our deal with them is long as they don't have any trouble catching up when they get back and get good grades it's not a big deal. We drive from Canada so we consider it a mini Geography lesson.:teeth:

Hi. Looking forward to September and have already started about thinking where we are eating. I believe we make those reservations next month, is that correct?

Can I please ask you to update my stay?
js and karensi - September 6-14 Grand Floridian Villas (we just booked last week since we are DVC and had to wait for 7 months).

Thank you!
Most of us here can book next month - you can make your ADRs on March 10th. We don't arrive till 9/28, so I have to wait till April 1st to book.

We do Deluxe Dining and ALL I think about is where my ADRs will be!

I'm in Western Canada and my kids would kill for a snow day lol. School doesn't close for anything, it's up to the parents whether they want their kids to go or not. The only time the school closed early was several years ago for a tornado warning.

I'm in Western Canada and my kids would kill for a snow day lol. School doesn't close for anything, it's up to the parents whether they want their kids to go or not. The only time the school closed early was several years ago for a tornado warning.

I'm a fan of this method.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter