**September 2019**

We loved the billboards and counting down too.
I can’t believe they drove that far so many times a year!
We would get annual passes and had to get our money's worth! Hahah We had one of those giant vans and my dad would drive straight through - so it took us like 22 hours. Usually he'd take a 2 hour nap and then we'd head to the park. 😂

We live a little North West of Atl. Leaving today at around 3:15. Driving down to Ocala tonight. Then waking up and heading in the PORS tomorrow AM. Cant wait.

Now I am getting excited. I am setting up my out of office responses so I can get out of work!
I was doing that at almost the same time! We drove down last night to be closer to the airport and will be on the plane at 9 this morning. Our niece just woke up and said I can't believe we are going to Disney! So excited!

I was doing that at almost the same time! We drove down last night to be closer to the airport and will be on the plane at 9 this morning. Our niece just woke up and said I can't believe we are going to Disney! So excited!

Sweet! We aren’t flying out until tomorrow at 8am so I still gotta wait 21 hours haha. We just started packing! Almost done just got to put our toiletries in there in the morning. It is so much easier to pack when you leave the kids at home. First trip without then it feels really weird.

Also I had a bunch of issues today with getting our boarding passes so it took two calls to southwest. My wife had an old rapid rewards account and I couldn’t get her boarding pass on my phone so I had to log into her account but everything had changed since we opened the account 18 years ago. Anyway it is all resolved. I wanted it fixed because we have to check into her flight to California for the funeral while we are at Disney.

We are pooped.

We arrived at Beach Club at 1. Saw characters play beach volleyball. We went straight to lunch in the Mexico pavilion. The. Walked to our room and waited for instacart. Took 1 hour from order to delivery. Then tasted food around Epcot but fizzled out pretty quick. Then we had the frozen dessert party and walked back to the room. 10 miles of walking since 1. Tomorrow is Disney Springs and Animal Kingdom.

3 MORE DAYS!!! tracking some hurricanes and since I can't read the map I have no idea what to expect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter