**September 2019**

Ok, who's been to EEMH at HS or MK? I know they are canceled for tomorrow, but I can't wait to hear about how HS is!
We did multiple times. It is busier in the early morning but around 7:45-8, it was pretty dead. So dead, i took a pic of the MF with only 3 or 4 people in the whole shot. (I tried to post it but it’s upside down for some reason, see?). The pic was taken at 7:40 on 9/3 and we waited for about 35 mins to ride Smuggler’s Run.

Attachments

• 8DB70AEF-802E-4906-A7A5-6613D9760A49.jpeg
    8DB70AEF-802E-4906-A7A5-6613D9760A49.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

I can't do the flight check in until 3:45 so I am getting impatient. :) I took the dog for a nice long walk because I feel bad leaving him. :( I have over half of the packing done but still need to do some more cleaning. I am not allowed to finish packing until DD gets home from school because she can pack better then me, LOL. At least the kids only have a half day today so not to long to wait.

I'm so curious what the crowds will be like 9/21. We went around the same time last year and it was really busy but the week before was not according to trip reports. It didn't work out for us to go the week after labor day but it seems like it commonly is less busy. Everything was managable but just hoping it will still be with SWGE there. I could be happy sitting in the hotel frankly.
Seven days until we LEAVE :flower1::dancer::earsgirl::earboy2::earsboy:😍🌴

This has been a great, fun and (sometimes) stressful thread discussing our September 2019 trips. Thank you MamaJessie!

We planned a 9 day (Sept 3 to 12) and changed to an 11 day (Sept 1 to 12) when MCO canceled our Sept 2 red-eye. Two nights at POP, nine at French Quarter. First "split stay"! Dorian changed direction so we got almost no rain at all for the entire trip. The bad; I'm used to the FL heat/humidity - big clouds blocking the hot sun, huge downpours, some wind - but I had never experienced a cloudless, windless day in that heat. Three Horrible Days. The last few days were more typical (still no rain) but big clouds and plenty of wind to "cool" a little. The good; crazy low crowds for the first 8 days. Rides were all "walk-ons" almost all day. Finally saw the full queue for FoP during a couple of "stand-by" lines of about 15min. Slinky Dog at 10min. We got day-of reservations to BoG and Yak&Yeti (Lobster Garlic Noodles!!!).

Was there for the last day of Club Cool.

I wish a great trip on all of you heading out for the last weeks of September 2019!

I'm so curious what the crowds will be like 9/21. We went around the same time last year and it was really busy but the week before was not according to trip reports. It didn't work out for us to go the week after labor day but it seems like it commonly is less busy. Everything was managable but just hoping it will still be with SWGE there. I could be happy sitting in the hotel frankly.
Seven days until we LEAVE :flower1::dancer::earsgirl::earboy2::earsboy:😍🌴

Me too. I'm heading down to see Fantasmic one more time, so just going to Epcot for the day on Saturday. have FP for Soarin and Mission Space and figure we'll single rider Test Track or hope for additional FP after all ours are done. May the odds be in our favor, LOL

I would totally be ok with heat and rain, especially at this point. :blush: Ok, maybe not a total rainout but daily rain showers. I just don't want a full on hurricane. haha We typically go in November so this has been very different for us. This is our second trip in a year so I kind of feel like this is karma for being greedy. :confused3:sad2:

Fingers crossed it works out ok!
Us too. We go in November/December so I’m kind of regretting picking September. I don’t want it to rain everyday all day. I don’t even mind two hours a day as long as there’s sun before and sun after. We go sept 26. 🤞

Life has been more than crazy! I can`t get on the plane fast enough! So excited. I hope I can sleep, we leave the house at 3:30am. Plan to hit MK tomorrow. Then an early dinner Cali Grill. Back to GDT for some sleep. I wish everyone safe travels ..... especially the ones going this Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter