SEPTEMBER 2019 ROLL CALL.......

Here's another question- Can you get a drink from Strongwater Tavern and walk with it to the park or take it on the boat to drink along the way? Obviously I'm not talking about plain water lol. I know you can't get alcohol at Citywalk and walk elsewhere with it so I'm assuming it is the same in reverse but if it isn't that would be awesome
Nope, BUT you can walk the resort and slowly head towards the boat dock. We have finished our drink waiting for the boat. They let you know at the security check you have to finish it. I’m really looking forward to trying Strongwater Tavern. I haven’t met a Loews resort lounge I didn’t like. Jakes at RPR and Thirsty Fish at PBH are great so I imagine so is Strongwater 🤞🏻

@schumigirl How excited are you???

Nope, BUT you can walk the resort and slowly head towards the boat dock. We have finished our drink waiting for the boat. They let you know at the security check you have to finish it. I’m really looking forward to trying Strongwater Tavern. I haven’t met a Loews resort lounge I didn’t like. Jakes at RPR and Thirsty Fish at PBH are great so I imagine so is Strongwater 🤞🏻

@schumigirl How excited are you???

Did I miss the fact you’d never been to Strong Water before??? I’m getting forgetful of who’s been before and who hasn’t!

Strong Water is our favourite bar in the whole of Universal Orlando Resort........::yes::

Excited.........er, just a smidge.......party::jumping1:

I’m sure you’re exactly the same!

Did I miss the fact you’d never been to Strong Water before??? I’m getting forgetful of who’s been before and who hasn’t!

Strong Water is our favourite bar in the whole of Universal Orlando Resort........::yes::

Cutting in, but just saying, I haven't before either and I definitely am going to Strong Water once I get my AP, after a couple of weeks ago I looked at all the phones you got under the food photo sticky note.

I’ve never been!! The first time at set foot at Sapphire Falls was when we stayed at Adventura last year. We cut through for the boat dock :) I didn’t hate Adventura but I didn’t love it. Boy, I missed the boats, and I remember thinking how gorgeous the lobby is there. We were in a hurry to get to Bubba Gump before HHN. I am so excited to stay there (I still look at RPR CL but I can’t justify it....next trip with the family...the Pas clan can get their $$$ worth from CL).

Your arrival means our trip is right around the corner too :hug:

I think this may be my third time posting some changes, but we have now added a day at SF Sept 17 and changed to RPR for Sept 18-22.

We are soo excited our first HHN! Also can’t wait to try strongwater and Hagrids (if I can muster up the courage, I’m not a coaster fan)!

I haven’t been either! Kept meaning to walk over from RPH but somehow never managed! Was there 10 days, how could I not find the time, sheesh.

I’ve never been!! The first time at set foot at Sapphire Falls was when we stayed at Adventura last year. We cut through for the boat dock :) I didn’t hate Adventura but I didn’t love it. Boy, I missed the boats, and I remember thinking how gorgeous the lobby is there. We were in a hurry to get to Bubba Gump before HHN. I am so excited to stay there (I still look at RPR CL but I can’t justify it....next trip with the family...the Pas clan can get their $$$ worth from CL).

Your arrival means our trip is right around the corner too :hug:

Yep, I don’t like Aventura much at all. It does look impressive from the outside though ......but apart from that and the views from the rooftop bar, we aren’t fans of the place.

The lobby in Sapphire is beautiful.......so welcoming despite being so airy......we love it.......and yes, RP I think is still our favourite......but Sapphire is up there too.......we have 6 nights there before moving over to RP, and can’t wait.

I have no doubts you’ll enjoy Strong Water whenever you go......staff there are just the best! It really is fabulous.......

I think this may be my third time posting some changes, but we have now added a day at SF Sept 17 and changed to RPR for Sept 18-22.

We are soo excited our first HHN! Also can’t wait to try strongwater and Hagrids (if I can muster up the courage, I’m not a coaster fan)!

lol.....change is good sometimes......got your details changed!

First HHN......oh you`ll have a blast......and Hagrid`s ride seems like one you will enjoy....it doesn't seem to be wild......I know folks who have gone that wouldn't dream of riding a regular coaster but loved this one. I do hope you try it out......

I haven’t been either! Kept meaning to walk over from RPH but somehow never managed! Was there 10 days, how could I not find the time, sheesh.

Time passes so quickly though......I know on our trips we plan to do some things and just not get around to it.

I know our month is filling up nicely with ideas! Won’t do all of them, but as many as we can.

It looks like we are overlapping almost everyone here. We’ll be at Food and Wine on the 16th, but we’ll be at Volcano Bay and probably IoA, (and probably at Cowfish for dinner), on the 17th, and at both parks and HHN on the 18th and 19th. If you see me please say hello, I don’t bite.

Attachments

• 91276F7F-0477-43B6-92A6-131A7F25B212.jpeg
    91276F7F-0477-43B6-92A6-131A7F25B212.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 14
It looks like we are overlapping almost everyone here. We’ll be at Food and Wine on the 16th, but we’ll be at Volcano Bay and probably IoA, (and probably at Cowfish for dinner), on the 17th, and at both parks and HHN on the 18th and 19th. If you see me please say hello, I don’t bite.

I`ll certainly say hello if we see you!!! And there`s me thinking you looked just like your avatar…... :rotfl: Lovely picture though...….

I think it`ll be a struggle to arrange a big meet as everyone is very spread out......so hopefully anyone who wants to meet up will arrange with anyone else or let folks know like crostorfer has where they`ll be on certain dates......

I have arranged a few folks to meet up with.....I wish it could be everyone though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts