SEPTEMBER 2019 ROLL CALL.......

I think we've settled on 9/15 and 9/16 at Sapphire and then 9/17 and 9/18 at RPR. Just can't give up that express pass...…..

Schumi, do not even change the resort...I feel like I’m not done changing. 😂 full circle back to HRH (I’ll see Sue for sure). I switched to SF and then DH wants to be close to the park, he’s worse than me...Happy August, see you soon I hope!!!
Yay! Just checked thread and saw your post! I returned last night from DL, after a day of flight delays and having my flights re-booked. So tired, so I’m vegging in the sofa catching up lol.

I need a favor from whomever is willing to help me out! I arrive at Sapphire on 9/15 and we want to go to the parks for a bit right away, IOA is open until 9. Afterwards we will get back to Sapphire and I'm hoping the dutch trading co will still be open to grab a quick sandwich or snack to take back to the room. Can anyone who is at Sapphire in the beginning of September confirm how late they are open? Unless somebody already knows this info.....

I need a favor from whomever is willing to help me out! I arrive at Sapphire on 9/15 and we want to go to the parks for a bit right away, IOA is open until 9. Afterwards we will get back to Sapphire and I'm hoping the dutch trading co will still be open to grab a quick sandwich or snack to take back to the room. Can anyone who is at Sapphire in the beginning of September confirm how late they are open? Unless somebody already knows this info.....

It closes at 11pm ruthie.......so you’ll be fine to get something then :thumbsup2

Opens 6am - 11pm every day.

With the limited availability this close to the trip, the fact I’m paid in full, AND we have a King room. I’m 98.324% sure our resort will be Sapphire Falls. I’ve been booked at every resort in various rooms and the final destination is
SF 9/19-22 ❤️

With the limited availability this close to the trip, the fact I’m paid in full, AND we have a King room. I’m 98.324% sure our resort will be Sapphire Falls. I’ve been booked at every resort in various rooms and the final destination is
SF 9/19-22 ❤
See you there! 9/18-9/23. I also decided (for sure I think) on SF LOL
We need to decide on a special button or hat or lanyard or something so those of us from this planning board recognize each other :P

It’s sideways lol, but my hubby and I will definitely be at the pool or the tavern! Say hi

SF 9/19-22 ❤

lol....got you changed on the first post...….

I do hope some of us get a chance to meet up...….with so many trips spread out, it`s a shame we can`t all have one big meet......but I`m sure we`ll all manage something.....if it`s individual meets with folks or smaller gatherings......

We have met so many lovely people through even short meets at times.....it`s always nice...….

SF 9/19-22 ❤
Nooooooooooo! :faint:

Here's another question- Can you get a drink from Strongwater Tavern and walk with it to the park or take it on the boat to drink along the way? Obviously I'm not talking about plain water lol. I know you can't get alcohol at Citywalk and walk elsewhere with it so I'm assuming it is the same in reverse but if it isn't that would be awesome

Here's another question- Can you get a drink from Strongwater Tavern and walk with it to the park or take it on the boat to drink along the way? Obviously I'm not talking about plain water lol. I know you can't get alcohol at Citywalk and walk elsewhere with it so I'm assuming it is the same in reverse but if it isn't that would be awesome

No, sorry, you can’t take alcohol on the boat and you can’t take it further than the security check at Margaritaville if you’re walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!