*September 2019 Check-In*

My best friend and I are going September 26th and 27th, but we're staying at the Knott's Berry Farm hotel since my pass gets me a discount over there. Hopefully we'll be going to the Halloween party on the 26th.
kissclipart-frozen-fever-elsa-png-clipart-elsa-anna-olaf-15c448f65c07c2d5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all my family and a friends family of four will be in the parks on Saturday the 29th and attending the Oogie Boogie Bash that night. We will then be doing one day in the parks on the 30th. It will be our first time staying at The Anaheim Desert Inn. It’s gonna be a quick but fabulous trip!

Just booked! September 25-29th!
Will be doing 3 days at DLR, Knotts Scary Farm and HHN!
Am thinking if I should splurge on OOB. Hmmm!

Sept 21-30 at Desert Inn & Suites, and we're counting the days! :Pinkbounc:jumping3:Celebrating my 57th b-day 🎂 with my 28 yr old DS. We are both pumped to see SW:GE :darth::chewy:, and have Oogie Boogie tix for Sept 24. We love Halloween so also going to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights. We've booked the extra time so we can explore both DL and Universal at a leisurely pace, or as leisurely as possible given anticipated crowds 😄.

Sept 21-30 at Desert Inn & Suites, and we're counting the days! :Pinkbounc:jumping3:Celebrating my 57th b-day 🎂 with my 28 yr old DS. We are both pumped to see SW:GE :darth::chewy:, and have Oogie Boogie tix for Sept 24. We love Halloween so also going to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights. We've booked the extra time so we can explore both DL and Universal at a leisurely pace, or as leisurely as possible given anticipated crowds 😄.
Added! Looking for anybody I've missed so far.... anyone? Bueller?

Added! Looking for anybody I've missed so far.... anyone? Bueller?

We changed our trip a bit.

We were staying 9/9-9/13 and staying at Best Western Plus. Now we are staying 9/8-9/14 and staying at the Candy Cane Inn.

That should be the last change unless they release some great discounts for an on-site Disney hotel.

We are staying Sep 24-26 at Desert Inn & Suites, also attending the party on the 24th. Just a quick stop in the middle of a week long Cali vacation, first time ever to DCA and we can't wait to see Cars Land!!!:hyper:

9/27-10/1, attending halloween party on 9/29 w/ group of friends & their kids.
staying offsite @ sheraton park & will be using 3 day park hoppers. I've never done halloween party but others in my group have so i am looking forward to the copious amts of candy + lighter evening crowd. sat & monday will be spent at DL.
now, deciding where to eat at the parks on the days we will be there. i loved lamplight lounge for lunch when I went in march but do i want to do that again?? cathay lounge interested me too (for light bites & drinks)
and i'm praying the wknd we are there it is NOT a heatwave because I'm from SF & we love our 70 degree weather!

Just changed our reservation from PPH to DLH. The cost difference was less than $300. We do move from a premium park view to just a standard view, but I know we'll be happy with the magic of our room at the DLH.

Now I have to decide how to divide our 4 day hoppers. We arrive at 11:30 on Tuesday and I'd considered spending the afternoon in the parks. We have HP tickets for Thursday so thinking we make that not a park day. Not sure the 6 year old could hang from rope drop to 11pm (even with a nap break) and since Friday is her birthday I want her to happy and fun. She is a trooper and despite the judgement we'll get we'll have a stroller because snacks and rested legs make my family function better :)

Would you do this:
Tuesday 1pm-closing at parks
Wednesday - Full day at parks
Thursday - 3pm enter DCA for party - pool time and a nice lunch in DTD beforehand
Friday - Full Park Day
Saturday - Full Park Day

Or would you do this:
Tuesday 1pm - pool and explore DTD
Wednesday - Full Park Day
Thursday - Rope drop DL with Magic Morning, take a break around noon to 4pm and head to DCA for party
Friday - Full day
Saturday - Full day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter