*September 2019 Check-In*

I"m a little late to the party, but but hubby and I will be heading down in just 2 weeks! Yay! We decided fairly last minute ( a few weeks ago) to throw caution into the wind (and do a little creative financing) and celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary at the Happiest Place on Earth! Yay! We fly down from the Bay Area on Sunday the 22nd, and fly howe on Wed the 25th. We are staying at the Candy Cane Inn. A number of firsts for us! We've never flown (with 2 kids, it's usually cheaper to drive), first time at CCI, and most importantly, first actual vacation (other than 1 night away) since we had our first child 17 years ago! Yahoo!!
I currently have reservations for Oga's on Monday, and Carnation Cafe on Tuesday.

Eeeeekkkk, 3 more days until I leave. I haven't been during Halloween Time in about 10 years, so I'm very excited. I am mildly worried about the 90+ degrees they are predicting on Friday and Saturday. Hoping it isn't terrible. Good news is....I was planning on riding Splash and Grizzly, so that should help cool me down. I'm ready for my solo trip #2!!

Disneyland heat is rough! The parks are concrete jungles, so even 80 degrees feels horribly hot! We are arriving on Saturday and we will have our spray fans!

It has cooled down noticeably since around 5. I think our plan is going to be to take a break midday and return around 5 the next few days.

It has cooled down noticeably since around 5. I think our plan is going to be to take a break midday and return around 5 the next few days.

This is what we did today. I felt like it was also busier by noon so glad we did a midday hotel break. This is what I am considering our first real vacation here (last time was only one day). So far I’ve been happy with the crowd levels compared to when we’ve been at WDW. Nervous for Friday when we try to see fireworks but we might be too exhausted by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter