SEPTEMBER 2019!CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cancelled reservation for 2 at California Grill for September 26 at 9:30 PM.

Cancelled Story Book Dining with Snow White at Artist Point September 19 8:15pm party of 8. In case anyone interested

New here need some help. Tried making reservations to Biergarten the week of Sept 8th-12th but looks like the entire week is blocked off already? Won't even search in the My Disney Experience? Can that be right? Went to Disney same time last year and didn't have this problem booking at the restaurant. Am I doing something wrong?

What day/time were you looking for? I just searched Sept 9th for dinner and found reservations pretty much every 15 mins?

Have an ADR at Sci-Fi dine in theater for 5 at 6:45PM on 9/23.

No rush to cancel, PM me if interested.

FYI since extending MK hours to include EMH starting at 7am there are a ton of early morning reservations at Crystal Palace starting at 7am and every 15 mins after on 9/12.

I have Tusker House for 3 people on Sept 28 at 11:25. We wanted breakfast and didn’t realize this time frame is lunch for Tusker House. Not highly sought after but I thought I’d post here if anyone wants to coordinate before I cancel. I will cancel later today if I don’t hear from anyone prior.

**canceled**I have a reservation for 5 @ 6:50 on 9/19 at Artist Point if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
We had to shorten our trip so these are the ADR’s I am cancelling. I will wait a bit to see if anyone is interested.
All are for a party of 5!
9/5
Tusker House -8:10
1900 Park Fare - 5:25
9/6
Be Our Guest - 11:10
Storybook Dining - 5:25
9/7
Bon Voyage 7:30
Bon Voyage 11:25
Ohana- 5:15
9/8
Coral Reef - 11:30
Akershus - 5:00

Hi, I have BOG on Saturday, September 28 at 7:35 pm for 3 if anyone wants it.

Last edited:
I'm going to cancel an ADR RIGHT NOW for Sci-Fi Dine-in for 6 ppl for Sunday, September 29th at 5:55pm. I can't coordinate because I'm booking another ADR immediately but wanted to give you all a head's up!!

I have a Sunday, Sept. 22 1:10pm ADR for BOG party of 5 that I will need to cancel. Would be willing to coordinate if someone needs it. I'm not in a big hurry to cancel. Turns out this is our MNNSHP and we will not be in the park until 4PM. Hope this can provide a tiny bit of Pixie dust for someone. :D

We had to shorten our trip so these are the ADR’s I am cancelling. I will wait a bit to see if anyone is interested.
All are for a party of 5!
9/5
Tusker House -8:10
1900 Park Fare - 5:25
9/6
Be Our Guest - 11:10
Storybook Dining - 5:25
9/7
Bon Voyage 7:30
Bon Voyage 11:25
Ohana- 5:15
9/8
Coral Reef - 11:30
Akershus - 5:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter