September 2019 anyone?

We are tentatively planning a late Sept, six night trip. I would rather go in November or early February but am trying to avoid the Star Wars: GE crush. Not at all excited about the heat but looking forward to lower crowds. We went late Jan 2018 and had a wonderful time despite two of my three kids getting sick.

I booked the free dining bounce back on my recent trip. We are booked Aug 31- Sept 14 2019

We are tentatively planning a late Sept, six night trip. I would rather go in November or early February but am trying to avoid the Star Wars: GE crush. Not at all excited about the heat but looking forward to lower crowds. We went late Jan 2018 and had a wonderful time despite two of my three kids getting sick.
Us too. Favorite month to go is November but refuse to step foot in Disney near opening of GE.

As of today, we are officially booked. We decided to splurge and booked Wilderness Lodge for September 15th-21st. When discount codes are released we may swap resorts if we don't get a good enough room only discount so we can get free dining instead. We are hoping for a good room only one though since hubby is a foodie but I'm not. After the suggestion, paying out of pocket for food is definitely better for us if we get a decent room discount.

We booked a bounceback when we were there in August, we will be there August 31 - September 7th. Skipping MNSSHP next time and excited to check out the new OPR at CBR!!

Well I just added another day to our trip. Now we will be arriving on Saturday the 14th instead of Sunday the 15th. And I went ahead and added another day to our tickets before the price changes. Instead of going to the Halloween party we will just enjoy an extra day in the parks without feeling too rushed since we have an extra day.

Just booked for Sept 23rd to the 28th! I went this past September and had an amazing time. I thought my favorite time to go was in January when the weather is nice and cool and the crowds are so low, but all of the events and decorations really make September worth it! I even noticed a huge difference in the amount of cast members around to help and in the street entertainment. (My first time seeing DiVine, more activity from the citizens of Hollywood, etc.) Plus, it was my first time riding Splash Mountain in almost 20 years because it's usually closed in January.

I might be a September convert! :)

Just booked for Sept 23rd to the 28th! I went this past September and had an amazing time. I thought my favorite time to go was in January when the weather is nice and cool and the crowds are so low, but all of the events and decorations really make September worth it! I even noticed a huge difference in the amount of cast members around to help and in the street entertainment. (My first time seeing DiVine, more activity from the citizens of Hollywood, etc.) Plus, it was my first time riding Splash Mountain in almost 20 years because it's usually closed in January.

I might be a September convert! :)
This makes me happy because I have been second guessing our decision to book end of September because of the heat/hurricanes. We usually go for Christmas time end of November or beginning of December. I don’t want to sweat but I also don’t like having to pack for both summer and winter when going in December lol. Double the luggage!

I will be there for Sept 15-21. So far as a DM/DD trip however it may turn into a solo trip, dependent on her schedule at work. If I go solo it will be my 3rd solo trip. I haven't decided on a resort yet, it depends on what is available for AP room discount is available.

I will be there for Sept 15-21. So far as a DM/DD trip however it may turn into a solo trip, dependent on her schedule at work. If I go solo it will be my 3rd solo trip. I haven't decided on a resort yet, it depends on what is available for AP room discount is available.

You will be there the same time my husband and I will be there :)

Is there one of those 'official' Sept threads with roll call etc.? If not I will go ahead and make one (unless anyone else is so inclined)

Is there one of those 'official' Sept threads with roll call etc.? If not I will go ahead and make one (unless anyone else is so inclined)
That would be awesome if you want to take on that job!
We are officially booked for September 29-October 6 at Polynesian villas but will definitely be booking sept 27-29 at another resort. Just haven’t picked which one yet.

That would be awesome if you want to take on that job!
We are officially booked for September 29-October 6 at Polynesian villas but will definitely be booking sept 27-29 at another resort. Just haven’t picked which one yet.
Ok, when crazy toddler goes to bed I will go ahead and start one :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!