September 2017 -The Old Farmers Almanac Weather Predictions

MrWonderful

Mouseketeer
Our trip is 9/12-9/21 - Hopefully no hurricanes!! 106 in the shade here today, so temps in upper 80's sounds lovely.

SEPTEMBER 2017: temperature 81° (1° above avg.); precipitation 3.5" (2" below avg.); Sep 1-4: Hurricane threat; Sep 5-10: Sunny, hot; Sep 11-17: A few t-storms, turning cooler; Sep 18-22: Sunny north, a few t-storms south; warm; Sep 23-28: T-storms, warm; Sep 29-30: Sunny, cool.

https://www.almanac.com/weather/longrange/FL/Orlando

:)

Wow I'm there 5-10.

Hurricanes before I go. Sunshine while I'm there. Thunderstorms after I leave.

I don't know which Tiki god I pleased to get this lucky... but thank you!

Weather predictions beyond about 5 days are purely just guesses and not accurate...especially when it comes to hurricanes, t-storms and such. Sorry, but there's no way I'm believing that they could predict a hurricane threat several weeks away. If it happens, it's just coincidence.

We used the almanac to choose the date for our outdoor wedding. When you're planning months or a year in advance, it was really just for grins--we knew it would have to be sometime in June. Picked the best weekend.....and it turned out cloudy, windy, (although at least it was cool!), and rained through the whole ceremony. But we knew we had to plan for the worst, so we had a tent and everyone (except the latest strivers....ha) stayed dry. So, you pick dates and hope for the best. Fingers crossed for you!

The high temps may still be achieved, but maybe the duration at or near the high is shorter in September than August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!