September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not going to upgrade to the DDP so all of these will have to go! I would love someone to benefit, but I will cancel tomorrow at 6:00 pm. If you want one PM me before then. Or take your chances at 6:15 tomorrow night!

Sunday 21-Sep B Tusker House 8:15am 4
Mon. 22-Sep L Princess Akershush 11:25 (6)
Tuesday 23-Sep D The Wave - 5:45pm 6
D California Grill - 5:30 pm 6
Wed 24-Sep B Hollywood & Vine - 8:10am 6
Wed 24-Sep D Hollywood & Vine -
Fantasmic Package 4:00pm 2 tables 2/4
Thursday 25-Sep B Trails End 7:30am 6
Thursday 25-Sep D Tuto Italia 7:30pm 6

Friday 26-Sep D Hollywood & Vine -
Fantasmic Package 3:50pm 6
D Boma 5:25 6
Saturday 27-Sep D Trails End Buffett 6:10PM 4
Saturday 27-Sep L CRT 2:20 pm 4

We are just going to have to survive with all the other great TS meals we have planned ;) !
I think its very kind of you to offer these up before you cancel.:goodvibes
people cant get a rezzy for anything......multiple rezzys overlapping times, impossible to be in 2 places at the same time.......so releasing the ones that now obviously they dont need or wont work for their schedule.
Disney should start charging a $10 non-refundable fee for reservations, then people might reconsider tying up 30 reservations when they only plan on using 10!
I personally do not believe in double booking but if you look closely Mom1970 has breakfast (B,) lunches (L,) and dinners (D) planned the only doubled up ones I see are dinners on Tuesday and Friday...two extra ADRs is far from hording ADRs...I can empathsize with your frustration over not being able to get into popular resturants but you can make ADRs 180 days before your trip. Hope you don't let your frustration ruin your trip :thumbsup2

Looking desperately for: Party of 2-4
:lovestruc Princess Storybook for Lunch or Dinner after 2pm on 9/24 or
Garden Grill for Lunch or Dinner after 2pm on 9/24 or
Chef Mickey's for Dinner before 8:30pm on 9/24 or

Have to Trade:
Princess Storybook 9/25 11:55am party of 2
Crystal Palace 9/21 8:20am party of 2
Garden Grill 9/21 1:40pm party of 4.
Garden Grill 9/25 2:25pm party of 4.

Thank so so much:wizard:

I have Ohana at 4:25 PM on Thurs, 9/18 for 4ppl up for grabs. Let me know if you want it. I am looking for Garden Grill for lunch that day or LTT on 9/20, but a trade is not necessary.

I have a few ADR's to cancel. All for 3 people, except 9/30 CJ ressie.
Sunday 9/21- Raglan Road 7pm
Tues 9/23- Hollywood & Vine-NOT a F! pkg 6:00pm
Weds 9/24- Capn Jacks 5:45pm
Weds 9/24- Ohana 4:00pm
Mon 9/29- 1900 Park Fare 8:10am
Tues 9/30- Capn Jacks (4 people) 5:00pm-*I cannot change name/# info on this one*
CANCELLED all ~except~ Capn Jacks

I have Ohana at 4:25 PM on Thurs, 9/18 for 4ppl up for grabs. Let me know if you want it. I am looking for Garden Grill for lunch that day or LTT on 9/20, but a trade is not necessary.

I have a GG on the 18th at 12:15 for 3 or 4 people that it does not look like I am going to use. Let me know if you want it.

Hurricane Ike has decided that we have other plans aside from visiting Disney right now. :sad2: I have a couple of character breakfast ADRs that I wanted to offer before I cancel them. I hope I am posting this in the correct place!

I have:

September 20th @ 0815 (TAKEN)
Crystal Palace

September 19th @ 1130
Ohana

Both are party of 3

I'll likely cancel them on the 18th, but if you want them, please PM me and let me know what I need to do (provide confirmation # ?)

Thanks!

Hurricane Ike has decided that we have other plans aside from visiting Disney right now. :sad2: I have a couple of character breakfast ADRs that I wanted to offer before I cancel them. I hope I am posting this in the correct place!

I have:

September 20th @ 0815
Crystal Palace

September 19th @ 1130
Ohana

Both are party of 3

I'll likely cancel them on the 18th, but if you want them, please PM me and let me know what I need to do (provide confirmation # ?)

Thanks!
Just PM'd you about CP!

i have an adr for LTT on 9/30/08 at 4:10 (party night). we have decided not to do this before the party and will try our luck as a walk up on a different day. its for a party of 3.

if anyone would like it let me know before i cancel, i am going to cancel it some time next week.

thanks all

I have:

September 20th @ 0815 (TAKEN)
Crystal Palace

September 19th @ 1130
Ohana

Both are party of 3

Thanks!

I don't need your reservations but I wanted to say that I am sorry that you have to cancel your trip. Hopefully you and your family are well and recovering from the storm. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. :goodvibes

Anybody have a Princess Storybook breakfast for 3 people on 9/23? I have a Garden Grill for 3 people at 430pm on 9/23 to get rid of.

I don't need your reservations but I wanted to say that I am sorry that you have to cancel your trip. Hopefully you and your family are well and recovering from the storm. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. :goodvibes

Thank you, disneymom! :lovestruc We had damage (fences, gutters, tree, minimal roof, lights), but it was so much less than I expected. Even the company I work at (in Seabrook, if you have been watching the news) has had very minimal damage. We even have power back already and that is TRULY a blessing! We just rescheduled our trip for October so we will be celebrating DS's first birthday a month late, but that is okay! DVC even gave us our points back (I forgot to buy insurance :scared: ) so all has worked out all around. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, it means so very much to us!! Now if we can just find some groceries and gas! :laughing:

We may cancel a Narcoossee's for two ppl on Tue 9/23 at 8:00. I will not know until Saturday the 20th. If this interests you, pm me and I can pm you on Saturday morning with reservation details, you can use my name that's fine. 90% sure we will not be using it, just thought I'd throw it out there before we leave. :cool1:

Darn it! Tuesday and Friday evenings are the only ones that our plans are really, really firm for! :headache: Thank you both for offering, though. :lovestruc

Mich Mouse, I think we will try that if all else fails - what time do they open for dinner, if you know offhand? We have no ADRs on Thursday, but an early dinner would be perfect that day, as we'd like to get back to the Poly to catch the season premiere of The Office. (Yes, I know we're on vacation, but this is the only show we both really love to watch!)

/Looking for CP for b-fast of lunch on 9/27 if anyone has it...

Would be willing to trade an ADR that I have if interested.

Still looking for LeCellier Monday for dinner

Have to trade:
LeCellier 9/27 dinner
Coral Reef 9/26 dinner
LTT 9/29 dinner
Yachtsman 9/26 dinner
CP 9/28 b-fast
Tony's 9/28 Dinner

I have a 630pm rezzy for 4 at Jiko on 9/20

Would love to grab a rezzy on the 21st for either Cape May Beach Club Character bfast or Princess Storybook bfast for 2 or 4 people

OR: Crystal Palace or LTT on the 21st for dinner, before 630 for 2 or 4.

Or finally, dinner for 2 or 4 on the 20th at WCC before 6pm!

Thanks!

PM me if u can be of help!

CrispyCruiser - sorry, can't pm you. Do you know if Clear Lake Forest has power yet? My mother lives there (I grew up there). I have a trip to Disney planned 9/26 to 10/1 and would like for her to be able to go home before then. Thanks and I am glad you did not suffer much damage.

CrispyCruiser - sorry, can't pm you. Do you know if Clear Lake Forest has power yet? My mother lives there (I grew up there). I have a trip to Disney planned 9/26 to 10/1 and would like for her to be able to go home before then. Thanks and I am glad you did not suffer much damage.

I am not sure, to be honest, I know much of clear lake is still out. If she has Centerpoint as her carrier, you can check the map on click2houston.com http://www.click2houston.com/index.html - just click on the map and you should get zipcodes and estimated restoration. I hope that she gets power soon and you get to go to disney on time!! Good luck to your mom

I have a few ADR's to give away by Thursday afternoon or I will need to cancel them. Send me a PM if you are interested. :thumbsup2

9/21 GRAND FLORIDIAN CAFE 8:10 PM- 3 People
9/22 CORAL REEF 5:30 PM- 4 People (I cannot change name/info on this one!)
9/24 OHANA 4:00 PM- 3 People
9/28 GRAND FLORIDIAN CAFE 6:20 PM- 3 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter