• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SEPT 4,2004-Sept 11,2004

KANSAS

DIS Veteran
I will be on this DCL/Eastern CARIB cruise.
one of my objectives, to meet and make friends, with as many DVC members, as possible. Any suggestions?

I am strange. I own no DVC merchancdise, that would draw attention to myself, by wearing it on the cruise

Wear something Lime green, ribbon in your hair, or on your tote. You can make a tag from the paint sample from Home Depot. There is a line from Disney that the paint chips are Mickey shaped. Cut them out carefully and hang them from your tote or suitcase like a luggage tag. People will recognize you as a DISer.
I believe you can purchase some hats, visors, etc from DIS.
Post your cruise dates on the cruise meet forum and check out others that are cruising with you. Maybe you can set up a time/date to get together for drinks.

Have fun

Originally posted by KANSAS
I will be on this DCL/Eastern CARIB cruise.
one of my objectives, to meet and make friends, with as many DVC members, as possible. Any suggestions?

I am strange. I own no DVC merchancdise, that would draw attention to myself, by wearing it on the cruise

Welcome to the Sept. 4th cruise! Be sure to post on our thread on the meets board -- :) Any special reason you want to make friends with DVC members??? :confused:

I am a disney vacation club member at Beach club villa
and would like to as many people, that might have this in common with me

Originally posted by KANSAS
I am a disney vacation club member at Beach club villa
and would like to as many people, that might have this in common with me

Ahhh...I see! We're new members -- Saratoga Springs -- as of September '03.

We had our first DVC visit this past May to BCV -- LOVE your home resort! I was just telling DH today how badly I wish we were floating around SAB! That pool is phenomenal! After 5 nights at BCV we went 'home' to SSR for two nights. We plan on another stay at SSR January '05.

DVC is one of the best decisions we've made!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter