Sept 2019 maximize discounts?!

keke5656

Earning My Ears
Hello!!

We are returning to wdw in September 2019 after a year off. Our kids will be 7 and 9 then.

Here is my plan:

Sept 21-26 at Caribbean Beach (4 day ticket pass purchased on this reservation)
Sept 26-30 AKL

We are planning to go to a park every other day which leaves a lot of down time to explore/relax. We learned last year that a park everyday was too much for us!

My questions is about trying for free dining or hotel discount. I believe I would have to upgrade to park hopper to get FD on the first reservation?? Is it feasible to get the hotel discount on the second reservation at AKL?
Historically it looks like they will be offered at that time.

Thoughts?

Hello!!

We are returning to wdw in September 2019 after a year off. Our kids will be 7 and 9 then.

Here is my plan:

Sept 21-26 at Caribbean Beach (4 day ticket pass purchased on this reservation)
Sept 26-30 AKL

We are planning to go to a park every other day which leaves a lot of down time to explore/relax. We learned last year that a park everyday was too much for us!

My questions is about trying for free dining or hotel discount. I believe I would have to upgrade to park hopper to get FD on the first reservation?? Is it feasible to get the hotel discount on the second reservation at AKL?
Historically it looks like they will be offered at that time.

Thoughts?
Your trips dates have gotten free dining and room only discounts in the past so you have a good chance of having both available next year. AKL usually has a 30% discount. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!