Sept 2019 crowds - will it pick up?

I was just telling my husband that I'm pretty bummed we can't be there now taking advantage of the lower crowds. I figure they have to come back eventually...maybe as we get closer to Fall & the winter holidays?
I like low crowds too but would rather have moderate crowds and cooler temperatures and no hurricanes.

Pretty crowded today. Smugglers Run at 135 mins.
I leave tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's only crazy because of it being the first relatively good weekend since school started and locals are swarming for SWGE and F&W.

Seems more crowded today on the app, wait times look more back to normal for 7DMT, Pandora, etc.

I have seen no evidence of crowds outside of the norm for September yet. It’s not dead like Disneyland was a few weeks after SWGE opened there, but it’s not busy either. They are at completely normal September levels. Touring Plans gave every weekday this week an “actual” crowd level of 1 or a 2 at All 4 parks.

It’s been low according to the app with wait times for 7DMT around 25 minutes some days and FOP around 30-45 mins as well. That’s a dream compared to normal (like today) with 7DMT over an hour and FOP back around 2 hours.

Pretty crowded today. Smugglers Run at 135 mins.
Wow. Good thing we went when we did. Top wait of the day at Smuggler's Run was 70 minutes when we were there I think. 135 minutes will give people Smuggler's Blues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!