Delete Thread

I can't wait to hear about the gluten free review of Club Villain. I'm so sorry to hear you got sick. What a horrible way to spend your trip.

excited for club villain review. And you chose some other places on my list too!
Hope you are 100% recovered soon!

Disney Danish=always good :thumbsup2
When we stayed at CSR we had B/L/D at Pepper Market, and I think lunch twice. Much better IMO than the food court at POFQ which is the only other mod we've stayed at. I think the choices may have been a little better at AoA's food court, but we were happy with Pepper Market :)

Those fried wontons are great! It's been a couple years since we've eaten at Y&Y but have an ADR for Nov. I'm looking forward to dessert :goodvibes That's great Josh was able to eat there. Even though nobody in my immediate family is GF, my SIL and nephew are as well as good friends of ours who travel to Disney every few years. It's good to know about options for them since they don't keep up with things the way we on the Boards do :)

Those fried wontons are great! It's been a couple years since we've eaten at Y&Y but have an ADR for Nov. I'm looking forward to dessert :goodvibes That's great Josh was able to eat there. Even though nobody in my immediate family is GF, my SIL and nephew are as well as good friends of ours who travel to Disney every few years. It's good to know about options for them since they don't keep up with things the way we on the Boards do :)
They're so good! It is really great people with allergies have more options there. The food is one of his favorite parts of our trips.

What did Josh think of the sweet and sour chicken?

At Pei Wei, they have some GF options but the tempura chicken there tastes like cardboard. Like a Lean Cuisine I had once. Ugh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter