Sept 17th- 8pm Magic Kingdom closure??

dbb727

Mouseketeer
I’m planning a trip to WDW Sept 16-20th, our children’s first trip! MNSSHP is scheduled for the 16th and 18th, and we wouldn’t be attending, so I’m planning our long MK day for Monday the 17th but now I’m confused by the listed closing time at 8pm that day. Sunset should be around 7:40 so would that mean no fireworks??

Hours that far out are nowhere near finalized, so maybe it'll be changed and move to a later close

Or maybe it's rented out that night for a private event

The 10 days you can see past that (via MDX—>My Itinerary—>Add Parks) also show 8pm closings on the non- party nights. That’ll (in all likelihood) get changed at some point.

I wouldn’t worry about it for now.

Thanks for your replies! I figured it may be adjusted later, I just wasn’t sure if 8pm was a typical closure time before daylight savings ends, and how that may affect nighttime activities. Guess I’ll just have to be patient....I’m not very good at that

I’m planning a trip to WDW Sept 16-20th, our children’s first trip! MNSSHP is scheduled for the 16th and 18th, and we wouldn’t be attending, so I’m planning our long MK day for Monday the 17th but now I’m confused by the listed closing time at 8pm that day. Sunset should be around 7:40 so would that mean no fireworks??
I had the same worry last year. Then they extended hours to 11/12 whenever there wasn’t a party or EMH scheduled. That happened closer to the date, maybe a month out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!