Separating from the group ???

shoppie

Time to plan the next trip!!!
Anyone who has gone with a group of people - do you find yourself separating from the group to do non - group things or to do what you want to????

I would imagine that part of the fun of going with the group is doing things with the group. But I don't think it would be wrong to have some alone time if you wanted it. Or break up into two groups cause some of the people want to do one thing while the other group does the other.

Hope this helps.

My DS (then 7) and DD (then 5) went with a group of 16 in 2002. We stayed at ASmo and did things together and apart. Having convenient bus transportation was great - if we went with the group and got tired, we just took the bus back to the hotel. :yo-yo:

I guess I don't want to hurt any feeling or seem selfish - but this is my first trip and maybe my only trip...

ours who are husband and wife.

We were together most of the time but did sperate when we wanted to do different things. eg my husband want to go to the who wants to be a millionare show so we split up from them and they rode a few rides again.

I also split up from the group when we went back to Magic kingdom for an hour before it closed and did things i wanted to do while they rode splash mountain. I rode dumbo for the first time as i was kicking myself that i missed it our first time ( we didn't know we were going to go back to Mk). I also did the peter pan ride again and got some cotton candy and ate it while watching the fire works over the castle for the second time.

There is nothing wrong with splitting up to see and do different things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter