Separating from group?

Yes, there are plenty of Grab cars in the cities. We had no problems in Hanoi, HCMC, or Hoi An. On our pre-trip to Ninh Binh, every time we looked, there were only bikes.

Phew! Thank you! This is an anniversary trip and the kids are staying with grandma. We need to mitigate risks as much as possible...even though I don’t think I’d hop on one even childless...lol!

Phew! Thank you! This is an anniversary trip and the kids are staying with grandma. We need to mitigate risks as much as possible...even though I don’t think I’d hop on one even childless...lol!
The cars are small, but we were able to pack 4 adults, each with a backpack most of the time, in with no issues.

They don’t crank the AC like we hoped, either ;)

The rides are really cheap.

We didn’t tie our credit card to the app at first and paid cash. The drivers were always good with making change.

Eventually we tied our card to the app and it was even easier.

We had a few drivers cancel on us, but we’re able to find someone else quickly enough

We did a Vespa Food Tour one night. It was basically going from food spot to food spot on the back of a Vespa driven by a guide. You actually get used to it really quickly and it was way more convenient than a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter