separate kiddie menu at Ohana?

grammy3princesses

trip 4 3 princesses
One princess and the PRINCE are picky eaters and I wonder if they have a child friendly menu for the little ones.

thanks,
jo
going in July for a "magical Gathering"

While they dont have an official kids menu, you are able to order kids meals. If your server doesnt mention it, just ask and they will accomodate you. My kids had mac & cheese and grilled cheese. I believe they also offer chicken fingers, hot dogs, and maybe 1 or 2 other typical kids food(I forget exactly what).
Enjoy!

Now that DGoddaughters are too old to do the under 3 free... :( Was wondering, is the kids menu priced different, or is it still $9.99 no matter what they pick to eat?
I wouldn't pay $10 for them to eat from the table, they only have 1 or 2 chicken wings and some bread... not worth $10.00 IMO.

My kids had the alternate kids meals and they were not charged the full all you can eat price. On the other hand I have seen reports from Disers here that said they were charged the full child price for the alternate meal.
I believe if they just eat off the set menu, then they are charged the full child price. I can feel your pain though. I have a 4 yo who eats nothing and it does seem like a waste doing the all you can eat meals with him. But he does have fun so we continue to go to them....plus we like them too. ;)

Just make sure they don't charge the regular table price if your kids eat a kids meal. I think the kids meals are like $5.00. Last time we ordered kids meals the waiter charged us full price as if the kids were eating the "table food". We did'nt realize it until the next day. Some of them are fast talkers and confuse you a little. Just check your bill before you pay.

We do breakfast every pay day at Golden Corral. It's the only place I feel we get our monies worth with them... it's free...lol! 3 and under are free... so we just have to pay for ourselfs. Heck they eat one pancake if I'm lucky.

Okay I know that if they are under 3 they eat free but does that mean I can't order off the kiddies menu for them? Must they eat what is offered to be FREE? I'm soooooo confused.

thanks
jo

Oh I see what you are asking now. :D
I know in general if you order something off a regular menu(kids meal etc...) you pay for it no matter what the age of the child. At the All You Can Eat meals under 3 are free. I can see where the confusion would come in at Ohana, ordering an alternate meal for a child under 3. Unfortuantely I dont have an answer for this one. Hopefully someone will have had that experience and can let you know. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter