Senses Spa question

Caropooh

POO, are you? POO POO, POO POO!
Is it possible to pay a fee to use just the Relaxation Room with heated stone loungers and whirlpool at the Senses Spa at SSR? If not, can you use it after just getting a manicure or pedicure?

Not sure about the first question, but I know that at the Senses Spa at GFR they allowed those getting a mani/pedi to use the ladies lounge, locker room with robes & slippers, jet spa and steam room. I think the only thing they didn't get that the people getting other services got was the post-service wine or champagne and chocolate.

Is it possible to pay a fee to use just the Relaxation Room with heated stone loungers and whirlpool at the Senses Spa at SSR? If not, can you use it after just getting a manicure or pedicure?

Yes, you can purchase a pass that allows you to do that. I inquired the last time we were there. I don't remember the cost but remember thinking it was very reasonable. I think you could get it for one day or for the length of your stay.

Not sure about the first question, but I know that at the Senses Spa at GFR they allowed those getting a mani/pedi to use the ladies lounge, locker room with robes & slippers, jet spa and steam room. I think the only thing they didn't get that the people getting other services got was the post-service wine or champagne and chocolate.
On my visit to Senses at GF last year for a mani/pedi I got the the free wine & chocolate in addition to the robe , lounge, etc. Prior 2 visits I everything but the wine. Hope this is a permminate change but who knows ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!