Seniors in December

RNCheryl

Earning My Ears
Couple in 70s, have been to WDW, all parks numerous times as we live in South Florida and have raised kids and grandkids.

Haven't been to the Epcot Candlelight Processional in years, and have reservations for Friday 12/13. We want to spend one day at the Studio to see the new Star Wars rids, plus our favorite California ride. Next day will be Epcot.

We have reservations for a meal at 5:30 and the 8:15 program. Any suggestions. We like Epcot at Christmas, and have been there as recently as about 5 years ago.

We will be staying off property. Any hints about how busy the parks will be? Obviously, no dining plan, will we have trouble.

I think you should be fine as far as the crowds go. It starts to pick up the next week closer to Christmas. What is the California ride?

I've been during that time the last few years - crowds are very reasonable. You might also enjoy the festival booths at Epcot for the holidays.

World Showcase in Epcot has the Christmas storytellers. The park time schedule will tell you the time in each country.
The Voices of Liberty in American Adventure do a special Christmas show.
There's usually a Gospel group in Future World, too. There's so much remodeling going on in Future World that I'm not sure they will be there this year or where they will be located.
There will be a new lagoon fireworks show which is replacing Illuminations.

We love checking out the Grand Floridian with their Ginger Bread house. The orchestra will be playing Christmas tunes that can be heard in the lobby. In between their sets a piano player will play. If you go on the right night and time you can see the MK fireworks from the boat dock near Narcossee's. There are plenty of restaurant choices, here for a meal, too. Make sure to make an advanced meal reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter